Looking for a potent Sativa strain.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KGB30 said:
:hubba:

I found the bank Don't know if it's good or not...

Yea i noticed that but it's out of stock there aswell :/
"Joey Weed Cinderella Unknown return 10sold out "

Im searching around in other seedbanks atm.

Kludge said:
Let me know if you find any Axess. It seems like every time I settle on a seed, they're no longer around.

-- edit --

Hey, I found this one but I have no idea who Wally Seeds is and there's no info so it seems a little sketchy. Anyway, it's a C99 crossed with the Panama Red you were talking about so it sounds perfect. Now I just need to go research the breeder.

That site did for sure look great until i found some info about it: (replace xxx with www) xxx.rollitup.org/newbie-central/12203-gypsy-nirvana-seed-boutique-rip.html
So it seems like to be a scam, but im not sure.
I'll keep looking for c99 seeds and if i find any i'll tell you :)

bombbudpuffa said:
Great choices imo. I'm eventually going to add them to my collection:D .

Yea thanks, seems like i'll have to go for them anyway since i cant find any c99 :p

I can say from experience that seed boutique totally legit. I have ordered from gypsi many times as they are the only ones that carry rez's genetics, (real sour D, chem dog D, ect.)

Gypsi actually runs a well known forum so it is hard for them to just rip people off because you could then just register on the forum and flame it non stop, that wouldn't be good for business.

One thing is look at the amount of posts the people have in that thread

I just got some kind Arjan's #1 last weekend and man did it rock my world wish i have the funds to grow some of that stuff. Wow Cinderella 99 F2 sounds like an amazing strain, definitely going to research it. Thanks for the introduction.

Yea thanks alot LG, im glad to see that they have Wild Thailand and Colombian Gold there aswell.
I will order them today, just gonna pick a nice downer now so i think i'll go for the nice White Widow since im almost out of it.

And i will give Seed Boutique a try after reading Massproducers answer, just have to wait for the C99/Panama Red to be available.

Hey Axess,

Have a look to Celestial Temple from Federation seeds if you can find some seeds ;)

The Panama from ACE seeds is very close to Panama red, it is bred from 3 or 4 Panama strains, one of them being true old panama red.

John Public said:
Hey Axess,

Have a look to Celestial Temple from Federation seeds if you can find some seeds ;)

The Panama from ACE seeds is very close to Panama red, it is bred from 3 or 4 Panama strains, one of them being true old panama red.

Docs from world land race Panama Red isn't a true bread John..

Hello KGB,

I don't know which Panama is sold by doc.

I'm talking about the Panama of ACE seeds company, which is an hybrid of pure different Panama lines, one of them being a Panama red from the 70's ;)

John Public said:
Hello KGB,

I'm talking about the Panama of ACE seeds company, which is an hybrid of pure different Panama lines, one of them being a Panama red from the 70's ;)

Doc site breeder World Of Seeds Landrace

World of Seeds

Columbia Gold Landrace

Mainly outdoor Race: Pure race obtained from Colombia santamarta zone Genotipe: 25% indica / 75% sativa High: Less than 1.5 m indoor/ until 2.5 meters outdoor Cannabis Seeds per Pack 3, 7 and 12 seed packs High: Less than 1.5 m indoor/ until 2.5 meters outdoor Wide: Depending on prune. Some branched without prune. Growing time: 3-4 weeks Harvest time: 60-70 days indoor/final November outdoor Resistance to mushrooms: High because belongs to wet clime. Resistance to plague: Depends on the plague Irrigation tolerancy: High Yield: 350 gr per m2 indoor/ 450 – 600 gr per plant outdoor. Medicinal value: Average (average content in CBD). Aplication like an antiemetic and in treatment of intraocular pressure in glaucoma. Smell: Sweet, intense Flavour: Fruity sweet Effects: Psycodelic, electric THC Level: 19.3% measured upon the rest of cannabinoids. 7.8% measured upon the rest of organic substances belonging to buds like: aminoacids, sugars, terpenoids, vegetal hormones, and cannabinoids (determined by gas chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry) Description: Interesting crossback 25/75 indica/sativa landrace from colombia., giving as a result a mixture of pure lines come from santamarta zone. The history dates tell us that this variety was used by Simon Bolivar in his trips around amazonas, in which he interchanges spices and medicinal plants with natives during his conquests. High, vigorous and branched, its smell is sweet and intense, stands out for its flavour and powerfull psicodelic effects

www.drchronic.com/products.asp?partno=WOS%20Columbia%20Gold%20REG%20x%2010

John Public said:
Hello KGB,

So is this a true breed of the Columbia Gold ...

I looked at Ace seeds and it looks good.. I was picking your thoughts on the subject.. Thanks John..

John Public said:
Hey Axess,

Hey, yea those strains does for sure look intresting and i think i'll buy the Panama strain but not right now, I will wait a month or two before i order again. :)
Thanks

I Like The Sativa High And Got My Durban Poison,with The Rest Of My Order.can Not Wait To Try It.gotta Wait To Get My New Grow Tent Set Up Completely.i Do Not Want This Grow To Be Disturbed.finally Some Decent Strains To Plant.gotta Buy 1 More Blower To Do It Right.
Can Someone Give Me A Report On The Durban Poison?the Kind Of High It Gives.thanks All

I forgot who and where I was asked this but the reason for the test run of Joey Weeds Cinderella 99 is actually just for simple routine test purposes. That's why Joey Weed is always slow.

Latest posts

Back