Looking for Direction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BakedSugar

BakedSugar
Reaction score
I am feeling very unsure as to exactly what steps I need to take in order to purchase from a dispensary. Can anyone help? I think I need to get a dr rec but other than that I am clueless. Thanks!!:eek:

In california you need a dr.s rec for all of the dispensaries. Some will look at your note and let you in and some will have to verify the note first. There are places you can go in oakland and in la like oakland cannabis buyer cooperative were you can get a card to show that your recommendation has been verified making access to most dispensaries easier. If you are in california go to rxcbc.org

My is a little behind Cali. I have a prescription. I decide to go buy some on time. Every one meet in a church. I waited about 2 hours. They finally started calling numbers. I don't remember the exact numbers, but if the first number was 1 I was number 80 in line. I split. Until last year though a medical mary user could grow as many plants as they were brave enough to grow.

Latest posts

Back