Loolas 2010 DWC journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
well i finally got some pics up. i have to do a test run to make sure i have everything down in this new house before i use seriouse genetics. these are some bagseeds out of some really good middies. this will be my second dwc grow. just using some cfl's for now until they become more established. i phed cubes at 5.5 and am just using plain water for now. roots starting to come out of one small cube, so i placed in a larger cube. the rest will soon follow.
so come on in and enjoy, i know i will. :rolleyes:

2010 journal 001.jpg

2010 journal 002.jpg

2010 journal 003.jpg

2010 journal 004.jpg

Hi loolagigi!! Nice to see another DWC... we too are dwcing. looks like we are maybe only a few days ahead of you. We will be stopping in to check this out for sure!!! Lots of green mojo to you and your babies!!

:watchplant: :48:

Look at those cute little babies!! I'll be watching...lotsa green mojo coming your way. ;)

:ciao: :watchplant: :farm: :aok: :bolt: :bong:

good luck loola. i love the early stage like that. kinda like having new toys but these stay fun the whole way through. i have never tried dwc but will if i get the chance. I am gonna check in now and then to see how its going if thats ok with you. good luck and happy growing.

looks like this lil guy might not make it. seems like there is no "seem" in the first set of leavs. ganna let it do its thing and see. sorry about the blurryness, im still getting the hand of this cams micro shots.

2010 journal 005.jpg

2010 journal 006.jpg

2010 journal 007.jpg

Hey Loola how are you today? :confused: that is curious, dont think ive seen that before. you are probably right though just let it do its thing. watch that is gunna be the nicest plant youve ever had;) hopin for the best for ya, heres a little more mojo for the wee one.

:ciao:
I just had an odd looking seedling myself not too long ago.. thought it may have been a different kinda plant but just let it do its thing and now it's for sure MJ, but still different from all the others.. i'm wondering if it's an auto strain maybe... anywho, it's on 12/12 now so i'll see soon what i have..
Well I'm pulling up a chair Loolagigi. :watchplant:

loolagigi said:
looks like this lil guy might not make it. seems like there is no "seem" in the first set of leavs. ganna let it do its thing and see. sorry about the blurryness, im still getting the hand of this cams micro shots.

for some crazy reason he reminds me of kermit the frog mostly his mouth..:D

if he lives can we call him kermy? lmao. cool grow!

well the first two pics are showing a redish color in the new growth. not sure what it is....they are about 1" away from cfl's......and my mutant plant is in the last two pics. i hope the new growth pulls through....well see.:confused: :hubba:

2010 journal 008.jpg

2010 journal 009.jpg

2010 journal 010.jpg

2010 journal 011.jpg

The Mutant will pull through!! I Believe in MOJO!
and I had a couple that had a red color to them in the beginning. i think it's just a strain thing.. if it's a nute deficiency i'm sure someone will speak up

been a week or so, ive got them under 2 cfl's at the moment. the mutant was not doing as well, and i decided to 86 it. the roots finally came through the larger rockwool. i transplanted into my dwc bucket. still no nutes...im at 5.5 ph. i will sex the plants and then take clones from the ladies. still trying to upgrade my "tools" as we speak. also is a picture of some nice sticky street bud i baught. my fiskers were no match to these nugs.... Loola

2010 journal 014.jpg

2010 journal 013.jpg

2010 journal 012.jpg

thanks Bubs....well here they are. t the water, roots finally hit the water and i added 100 ppm veg nutes. they are still just under a couple cfl's for now. her3es a few pics, waiting for females to show sex so i can clone them.

2010 journal 019.jpg

2010 journal 018.jpg

2010 journal 020.jpg

heu loolagigi.:)

you leaving all those in the one bucket?:confused2:

i know we talked about this once. remind me what the planning behind 5 in a pot is? are those in smaller pots under the rocks? better move 'em before much longer...

on the 'reddish color', what is your temp? a cooler temp causes this. i run a heater, with thermostat in the winter, to maintain temp swings...

good luck friend...i'll be looking in...

its just bagseed so what ill do is let them pre flower in veg to determin females......take a few clones off the females and discard the 5 plants. then ill root each clone and make a home in a bucket for each female clone. temps are at about 78, and hum at 48-50

loolagigi said:
its just bagseed so what ill do is let them pre flower in veg to determin females......take a few clones off the females and discard the 5 plants. then ill root each clone and make a home in a bucket for each female clone. temps are at about 78, and hum at 48-50

What are your nute/water temps? I try to keep mine in the 65-68f range.

they are about 20 days old now. one of them is growing way faster than the rest, suspected male. let me know. i have nutes at 100, and roots look nice and white.:confused: how long until sex shows? 2 more weeks, maybe?

2010 journal 022.jpg

2010 journal 021.jpg

2010 journal 023.jpg

time to bump it up loolagigi. maybe 250...looks good...why dont you try to flower those as a test so we all can see what happens with multiples in one rez??? after you take clones, of course...

are they doing thier dark period yet? once you flip your lights back, you'll see the males/fems in 7-14 days tops...usually...

Latest posts

Back