love the idea of cross breeding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dextro128

Reaction score
I'm Chris and have joined this site for a chance to discover the ways in which one would excel at cross breeding strains and develop new strategies and protocols for increasing potency and individual characteristics. The Oregon laws will soon allow for dispensaries. This will open new avenues for interested parties such as my friends and I who believe that producing local product that matches or dominates the leading medical marijuana potency and characteristics will help our local economy and our way of life. Any suggestions are totally welcome because I am a beginner, and I can't wait to be a part of this global change.

Welcome.

Read about marijuana breeding as much as you can and then test out breding yourself. I grew for 10 years before I was comfortable enough to breed for the characterisitics I wanted. Every journey begins with the first step.

thanks for the input. my journey starts in a few days but the red tape will restrict me until I get my own card or patients to grow for. till then I will thank this forum ahead of time for letting me in on this info. this site is so huge. I will learn so much in the next four months. I just hope to retain it. I wonder if anybody has some kind of a template for a calender so i can take notes and remember everything.....?

Welcome to our little bit of ganja heaven. For a journal, you can use a word document and copy and paste what you find interesting on the net in it. Make chapters, like germinating, harvesting, etc. Make it easy to find stuff by keeping it orderly. Make notes where you found something, or copy the url so if you share it with someone, they have a clue where to look. Then keep saving it in your My Document folder.

Welcome, Keeping records is something that I'm not so good with- I start strong, but tend to just go with the flow at the end, but I'm all for making more potent bud! :hubba:

For the record guys, I have been growing buds for over 20 years now so slinging is not something I do. I am an artist, before anything. I have only been breeding for a few and I am more involved in it as a hobby of mine than some professionals I wont mention. I am very anal about this as I am with all my art. I want only the best and that is the feedback I get from most of my patients. "How can anyone grow such good pot organically?" Maybe it's skill. Maybe it's love. I don't care. I just want to make people happy and I have been told by many a person that is what I do.

It's great to be here. And its all about the love for growing that brings us together....I hope.

MG Canna said:
For the record guys, I have been growing buds for over 20 years now so slinging is not something I do. I am an artist, before anything. I have only been breeding for a few and I am more involved in it as a hobby of mine than some professionals I wont mention. I am very anal about this as I am with all my art. I want only the best and that is the feedback I get from most of my patients. "How can anyone grow such good pot organically?" Maybe it's skill. Maybe it's love. I don't care. I just want to make people happy and I have been told by many a person that is what I do.

It's great to be here. And its all about the love for growing that brings us together....I hope.

:) nice post.
I think we're ALL pretty passionate about growing, and ALL do the best that we can at it. PROBABLY, why we ALL sometimes say/do things that "sting" when our values or passion is challenged. ;)

I just got onboard, but I'm hearin' Hick pretty loud and clear on this. I'm kinda "down in the dirt" with my hobby, and I realize that it's only my good sense, intuition and a healthy dose of good luck that gave me the fatties of my dreams. One quick batch of mold can turn your "art" into fart, so take it easy on the self-aggrandizement. Patients can wear thin . . .

Latest posts

Back