low stress training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budiholi

Reaction score
need some info when is a good time to start LST

great reads both have a lot of good info,,, the lst has worked for me very well.. some use string but the fuzzy pipe cleaners work better protect the stem...imo....bbb

I have used all the above , but my wife bought me some soft green rubber coated tie wire specifically for plant tieng and it works very well..:cool:

so u just bend her over easy like and tie her down till the other branches catch the top

Here is a you tube video that may help hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBjZYWS2ItA

ive tied her down and dang it she keeps growing back over the tie down reaching back up lol

budiholi said:
ive tied her down and dang it she keeps growing back over the tie down reaching back up lol

Hey there budiholi!

That usually means you are not getting the growing tip low enough.

All leafy plants produce a hormone that goes to the top of the plant to help it "grow" to the light (not really but that is what it looks like).

The growing tip must no longer be the highest point; that will force the hormone towards the new highest point.

Good luck with it!

Latest posts

Back