Lowryder Harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:woohoo: My pollinated LRx1 is just busting with tons of seeds for me to start growing.:D Some seeds have already fell out, and the rest are still with the bud curing, to make sure they're mature as can be.(that's what breeding bible says to do with them):D They even have tiger stripes or spotted looking stripes. I'm gonna germ some of the ones that already fell out! A buddy and I will be doin' that tonight! I'm so excited! these are my first seeds I bred myself! Click here to see the pollinating job I did! I believe it's the 12th post down. It has pics and all.
:D GREEN MOJO PLEASE:D

Went ahead and germinated 10 LRx1 seeds.:) Just now! Boy I can't wait!:) I've probably got atleast a couple hundred more seeds in that plant! It's unbelievably pretty also! I entered the top cola full of seeds for BPOTM! Take a look, see what you think. Vote for me!lol:)

bombbudpuffa said:
Whats the most you've harvested from a single plant Rich?
49g from my last LRx1.:D That's an ounce and three quarters.(not tryin' to be a smart a**) Total off my last three LRx1's is a quarter under a 1/2 lb. One of those LRx1's is loaded with seeds though.
I'm not sure off the top of my head what I've yielded off a LRx2, but it is more than that.:D

What different light schedules did you use and which one did you like the best?

12/12 a long time ago on first LRx1 grow till a month into it and found out I could keep it on 18/6 all the time, Seedling stage or Flowering stage and my buds would be alot fatter! 18/6 is what I've kept it on ever since. I've read you can drop it to 16/8 and you shouldn't lose any bud growth difference. But I still go with 18/6.
I want to see your LR grow. When are you doin' it? Anything new?

Richy-B said:
:woohoo: My pollinated LRx1 is just busting with tons of seeds for me to start growing.:D
thanks for reminding me to germ all the seeds I've got because of the males:cool: . I dont know what i was thinkin.. probly high... lol..yeah..definitely high. You're a good man richy! I had a question for ya- you told me you don't recommend the jiffy pellets personally.. what do you use for your seedlings?

EpicEndo said:
thanks for reminding me to germ all the seeds I've got because of the males:cool: . I dont know what i was thinkin.. probly high... lol..yeah..definitely high. You're a good man richy! I had a question for ya- you told me you don't recommend the jiffy pellets personally.. what do you use for your seedlings?
Here's a link to my thread that shows what your asking. I think. Here just click Lowryder .
That soil is Pro Mix from worms way. I've got a post somewhere telling all the ingredients in the soil. It's nute-less. You'll be adding your own liquid nutes anyway. It's a better way to control how much is fed to them! Unlike slow release nutrients that feed when they want,:mad: ya' know! That's when we say, back up,:chuck: I can do this, and better!:Dlol Hit me back when you want!
LONG LIVE THE LOWRYDER!

It's been exactly three days since germing my seeds. I just can't wait,to check them. I think I'll do it tommorow though. Patience is a virtue.:D

I only fear these seeds weren't given the proper time to mature. I have many more of these seeds, I just thought since the calyxes were cracked open and the seeds were tiger striped and partly exposed, they would be o.k. to use, or, the ones that had fell out themselves. We'll see:D

Well 7 of the 10 germed! That was my first female I pollinated to get seeds. They're all doin' great above soil now!:D My buddy I gave some seeds to, got 8 of 11 Germ rate. These seeds were the ones that had came off the plant when it was first picked not knowing they needed three weeks to mature more:eek: So, the rest of my seeds, since I let them mature the 3 weeks with the buds while curing, I'll probably get a higher germ ratio.:D Wanna show pics but I'm gettin noid' of this sh**!

hey well done!! thats awesome! What are you getting annoyed at..you havin trouble uploading pics? I can never upload pics to this site anymore..dunno why :(

Thorn said:
hey well done!! thats awesome! What are you getting annoyed at..you havin trouble uploading pics? I can never upload pics to this site anymore..dunno why :(
No, just get'n paranoid about these Forums, after talking with a friend:D How much are we protected? If there is such a thing(Internet protection)? Can these forums leek out info like IP address's alot easier for the pigs or hackers for the pigs? I guess I just don't know my rights when it comes to this Internet shi*. Does anybody really know what they(pigs) can do about these forums?
I don't want to wake up one day and this forum be took over by the pigs or somebody like that. Wouldn't that mean they got all the info and pics I've put in this forum, and everybody else? Like I said I don't know Internet rights. If there is such a thing :) Does anybody else?

Richy-B said:
Well 7 of the 10 germed! That was my first female I pollinated to get seeds. They're all doin' great above soil now!:D My buddy I gave some seeds to, got 8 of 11 Germ rate. These seeds were the ones that had came off the plant when it was first picked not knowing they needed three weeks to mature more:eek: So, the rest of my seeds, since I let them mature the 3 weeks with the buds while curing, I'll probably get a higher germ ratio.:D Wanna show pics but I'm gettin noid' of this sh**!
I checked the other three seeds still trying to germinate and I'll be dam* if two more hadn't germed!(took those two 15 days to germ) I now have 9 babies of ten that germed! That's a 90% germ rate. That's breeder quality! I'm amazed with myself and this big green thumb!
I want some feedback.
Where you at EpicEndo, Ljens, or other LR lovers?

15 days to germinate wow!!! Mind you I had an easy sativa seed a while back that took about a week and i nearly forgot about it lol

Yea know what you mean about the net. I've thought about it a bit recently and i'm not too worried at the mo cause if for some reason I do get caught, all I have is one little lowryder 2 budding and 2 babies so its obvious its a personal stash and grow.

It's just a risk we choose to take I think.

forgot to say, your inbox is full buddy

Oh and happy birthday!

Congrate's On Your Awesome Grow There My Brother!!!!!.............That **** Look's Dank!!!!:holysheep:

Your recent harvests look so nice! Congrats on that man. You've obviously figured it out. Ive got 1 LR2 going that just turned 6 weeks old today. its only 4 inches tall but has some nice looking buds coming off of it. I cant wait till its finished. I havent been able to get it the kind of light necessary for mosters like what you've got. I've got a couple questions for ya if you wouldnt mind answering them. I was wondering where u got you're Mycchorizae and Sub Culture? I've got one LR2 seed left and when my first one gets done, I want to make that last seed count. I'm using Fox Farm nutes and Fox Farm Ocean Soil in a 1 gallon pot. Would u have any other suggestions for me?

i_love_amsterdam said:
Your recent harvests look so nice! Congrats on that man. You've obviously figured it out. Ive got 1 LR2 going that just turned 6 weeks old today. its only 4 inches tall but has some nice looking buds coming off of it. I cant wait till its finished. I havent been able to get it the kind of light necessary for mosters like what you've got. I've got a couple questions for ya if you wouldnt mind answering them. I was wondering where u got you're Mycchorizae and Sub Culture? I've got one LR2 seed left and when my first one gets done, I want to make that last seed count. I'm using Fox Farm nutes and Fox Farm Ocean Soil in a 1 gallon pot. Would u have any other suggestions for me?
You should be able to pick up Sub culture and Mycchorizae from your local grow store.;) Another suggestion is to use at least a 2-3gallon pot preferebly 3 gal, especially when using Mycchorizae! Thanks for the kind words about my grows! I'm glad to here ya'll really listen to what I have to say about them. Hope you'll enjoy your grows with the new goodies.(sub-culture,etc). Sounds like you've figured it out too! Good luck keep me updated!​
GREEN MOJO

Thorn said:
forgot to say, your inbox is full buddy

Oh and happy birthday!
Thanks for the B-day wish!:D Check'n that inbox right now!:cool:

Richy-B said:
Green thumbs:D , no not me:rolleyes: Yes, I'm so glad I could bring this strain to a strain everyone wants to grow now. I tried to make my threads to show how great LR's can be. At the time I started growing them, everyone was against them, until they seen those threads and pics I posted! They helped alot, I'm told anyway!

Actualy I think s21thomas was the one who got you very interested in growing the lowryder. Rember the Masterlow, Lowryder 2, and Bluestreak grow??? Heres a link if you forgot(http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20531) , I helped out a lot with that grow since I live in the same house!! We got a new grow started its Auto AK-47 under 2 1000 watt HPS the whole way again. We are running 19/5 this time should be a monster grow!!! But man your plants are so beautiful deffantly one of the best LR 1/2 grows I heave seen. Heres a link to the new journal http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27951
Take it easy brotha!

Latest posts

Back