LST Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schoolboy420

greenybeanymeanies
Reaction score
can you do low stress training when a plant is about 2 feet tall?? if not what is that max heighth a plant can be when doing this. or what?

ive been searching the web and here for like 2 hours and i cant seem to get the answers i need, bc like in my other post. i have a one foot tall one, one and a half foot tall one, and a 2 foot tall one. i just found out about this now, and i would love to do this to all 3. but its probably doubtful.

thanks in advance.

you can start bending those girls over at any age and size you want. most people would do it before they got a foot tall. Use your own discretion and common sense when doing it.

awesome. should i bend it over a period a week or so or few days hours or?? (im a beginner if its not obvious)
and should i pull them tip down or out away from the pot?

bend them now as far as you can without snapping the stalks. You will know when you have gone far enough. You might have to gradually bend them daily if they are a good size already.

There are many ways to LST but I cant explain right now. I know there is step by step guides in some of the threads on this site but I have no idea to find them. Im sure some one can help.

One way is to run the plant around the edge of your pot so the plant is growing horizontal instead of vertical. Just keep tying or pinning the stalk to the edge of the pot as the plant grows.

Its hard to explain without a diagram. sorry

you know, what helped me get the idea down was just the understanding of what LST was doing...
basically, schoolboy, when you LST you are providing light to the lower parts of the plant that were not getting light before. This will cause the nodes (elbows, joint of the plant) to sprout up and grow yet another nice thick healthy stalk for you to grow your buds on! because the top part of the plant is tied down (read carefully on where to tie down [below top node]) and now has less light, it will begin to start to search for more light and grow toward the light... now you can tie her down again, and do it over and over all around your bucket.!!!

with some LST pics that i have seen, you can get close to 2 lbs out of a single plant if vegged for long enough and LST'd properly. makes me have to change my shorts thinking about it.

with some LST pics that i have seen, you can get close to 2 lbs out of a single plant if vegged for long enough and LST'd properly. makes me have to change my shorts thinking about it.[/quote]

hahahaha. thats amazing, and me too haha

Latest posts

Back