Keeping them short until pheno hunt is over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I have 5 in week 2 of flower in my 3x3. Than I have 10 clones, 2 of each plant in my 36 x 36 tall x 18 tent. How do i keep them short enough until my flowering plants are finished? Another 6 weeks at least.
Can I just keep topping them? Should I let them max out in the little tent then take new clones to buy time?
I don't have room for another tent.

I have to keep chopping mine back because I started my clones too early. I keep taking about 4 to 6 inches off at a time.
PXL_20230425_105939679.MP.jpg
PXL_20230427_005032680.MP.jpg

Welcome to the mtf jungle baby... they look healthy.. I'd say lollipop them all... I can see the R/F plant has lower growth that will never get much light. Clean all that up so the foods are not stopping along the way to feed it and shoots right up to where food is needed, the upper part of the plant aka buddage.

Some staking on each would help direct things and one last leaf stripping, watch them babies take off.

I have 5 in week 2 of flower in my 3x3. Than I have 10 clones, 2 of each plant in my 36 x 36 tall x 18 tent. How do i keep them short enough until my flowering plants are finished? Another 6 weeks at least.
Can I just keep topping them? Should I let them max out in the little tent then take new clones to buy time?
I don't have room for another tent.
Six weeks is a long time to keep these clones short. You could do what I did and re clone the clones so they would be easier to manage and 6 weeks is plenty of time to grow some good roots on them and they will be a perfect size to transplant by then. I had clones ready to give away but nobody wanted them till May first. They were about 18” high and I was running out of space in my clone area for them. I re cloned them a few weeks ago and gave them away yesterday to their new homes. They cloned beautifully too and should make some nice plants.

Six weeks is a long time to keep these clones short. You could do what I did and re clone the clones so they would be easier to manage and 6 weeks is plenty of time to grow some good roots on them and they will be a perfect size to transplant by then. I had clones ready to give away but nobody wanted them till May first. They were about 18” high and I was running out of space in my clone area for them. I re cloned them a few weeks ago and gave them away yesterday to their new homes. They cloned beautifully too and should make some nice plants.
I thought about doing that as well because I started these too early lol. I was experimenting with my cloner and it worked way better than I thought

I thought about doing that as well because I started these too early lol. I was experimenting with my cloner and it worked way better than I thought
Well you can get a little more experience with you new cloner too. I used mostly the tops and the made beautiful clones and were much easier to manage especially when you dont have the space

Latest posts

Back