LST Update: Racing for the finish (pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadoed

peeking out
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just about done - - - probably about 2 weeks to go. This plant suffered a massive Ca overdose early on and was stunted such that it grew about half of it's normal size. Normal would be almost 7' tall; this one's only 4'. If only I'd known about the Ca problem at the start! Oh well, I'll get 'em next time. :D

All in all, my 1st LST experiment would be a failure if judged solely on the height issue. I let them go early in flower and they skyrocketed out of control. I'll know better next time. Luckily I've got plenty of vertical space! By the look of the buds, though, I'll say I did pretty well. Can't wait for the harvest!

Cheers!

DSC01641_lo.jpg

DSC01631_lo.jpg

DSC01636_lo.jpg

DSC01629_lo.jpg

Looking very nice man! Lot's of snow on those buds.

Good job.

Man two weeks from harvest and i bet you can't wait. Everything looks great mang. ;)

Never would have made it without expert help from TBG, Stoney, Mutt, Kade and Hick. Thanks so much you guys! You've helped set my feet on a path I've wanted to be on for a looooong time.

Now that I'm able to produce these kinds of results I'm kicking myself for all the seeds I've thrown away, thinking they were garbage! Arrgh! :rolleyes:
Turns out they were worth their weight in gold! For any newbs reading this: Don't throw away your bagseeds! Look again at these pics to see what can be done. They may not be perfect, but they demonstrate very well what I've heard over and over: At the very least you'll get back something that's better than the buds that were in your bag. The buds I got in this bag looked NOTHING like the buds I was able to grow. Hell, compared to these, they really were crap! :D

Cheers all! And Merry Christmas!

shadoed said:
The buds I got in this bag looked NOTHING like the buds I was able to grow. Hell, compared to these, they really were crap!
Thanks for the kind words man! The part of this site that I enjoy the most is when a new grower has joined the ranks of the successful growers with a crop that looks like yours. It truly makes me feel great!

I sure understand what you say about your weed too. Awhile back, I got a small bag of WW from a fellow grower in trade, and I just can't wait to have my own crop of it. That stuff is awesome! The only comparable bud to it I've ever smoked was Mowie Wowie.

Good luck to you man! I'm looking forward to your report after the cure!

Latest posts

Back