lst???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timdog4

Reaction score
Can i continue to lst during flower? Im 8 days into flower, not sure if i can continue to lst or if that is not advised. Need some expert advice, dont wanna hurt my nl baby. Thanks

i do, just dont tie it down so hard, do everything gently.

if u have already been lsting in vegg, then u can keep doing it in flower.

I wouldn't do an lst in flower, it will affect you yield by having the plant focus on something else, or the stress might produce a hermie. Sometimes I will put a slight pull on braches to spread the nodes out, but thats about it. IMO....

8 days in flower...well no real need to top NL... it's a short plant unless you need to grow under 3 foot. what kind of height do you have? need to know more about your grow. sometimes desperate situations call for desperate measures.

Blunted said:
I wouldn't do an lst in flower, it will affect you yield by having the plant focus on something else, or the stress might produce a hermie. Sometimes I will put a slight pull on braches to spread the nodes out, but thats about it. IMO....

ya but if you tie down in Vegg, arent they going to be tied down in flower too??
i keep mine tied down through Flower, then i sometimes tighten up the strings. i always move the nodes to where i want them, so light gets to where i want.
I dont think it hurts it unless you bend it alot, or prune or top....you know?

i think i is fine to LST during flower....when you SCROG your constantly tying down or bending stretching and SCROG is a super successful method. so keep doin what ur doin especially if uve been doing it

I have been adjusting my stalks throughout the entire flowering cycle and I'm about 3.5 weeks into. I don't tie them down to hard and generally try not to go beyond a 45 degree angle at first. Then slowly day by day pull them down some more if needed. As the main kolas develop more I may stop so they won't be curved looking bananas and get even light throughout.

I maintain an even canopy throughout my grows by LST'ing the daylights out of 'em. I start at about week 4 from seed. Once they are in their permanent homes (3 gal bucket w/soil) and in the flower cabinet, I pull them out, one by one and clean them up, get a close look at the plant then re-tie the separate branches. I do the re-tie as needed and after week 4 of flower, I start leaving the plants in place and LST them to screws I've place thru the entire cabinet. I presently have a beast in my closet (Blue Buddah) that wants to spread out all over the place. Hope this one smokes as nice as it takes to the LST thinggy...

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back