Is she ready

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would feed a balanced food.
😆

balance would be relative?

hell I don’t know

so many variables eh , genetics , method of growing , longitude and latitude , yada yada….

as long as we have good weed to smoke , I am good

Lots of different ways to grow this weed. Some do it economicly some have no budget. Get to know the different techniques and decide what is best for you....I would do it somewhat different than Big or Dog but ....fact is most here put topTop Shelf Dispensary Weed to shame.

Lots of different ways to grow this weed. Some do it economicly some have no budget. Get to know the different techniques and decide what is best for you....I would do it somewhat different than Big or Dog but ....fact is most here put topTop Shelf Dispensary Weed to shame.

well put Pute

now if we were playing a round of golf on the course in your backyard , and you said that while you were putting , and made the putt

i would say , nice putt Pute , we’ll put Pute

but yeah , a long time ago I grew plants in a modified empty cardboard box that a washer came in

that and about a dozen 42 watt fluorescent bulbs with those round reflectors , like a shop light

from birth to harvest with those cfl’s and after about 3-4 months , I had my own home grown personal stash

one of the strandivars I grew was Herijuana from Woodhorse Seeds….fukin’ greasy couchlock Indica , narcotic

now if we were playing a round of golf on the course in your backyard , and you said that while you were putting , and made the putt

i would say , nice putt Pute , we’ll put Pute
The groundskeeper at Putes country club is pretty anal about replacing divots but I find they make excellent sod for patching bare spots in my yard…

Latest posts

Back