M - 39 Cannabis Has Anyone Grown This Strain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seriously question whether this will flower in 39 days (and I have never heard of this seedbank). A cross of Northern Lights #5 (which has a 8-9 week flowering period)and a Skunk #1 (with a 8-9 week flowering period) has created a 39 day flowering plant?

I have found that if it sounds too good to be true, that it probably isn't.

I was going to say that but she says it more succinctly. I have serious doubts about any plant that finishes up in 40 days. Sorry, wish it was true.

i spoke with 2 guys today that have grown m 39 for over a year the told me that it is one of the quickest strains out the that why they grow so long.
and that yes flowering period is 39 days but they cut them at 42 to 44 days

I seriously question whether this will flower in 39 days (and I have never heard of this seedbank). A cross of Northern Lights #5 (which has a 8-9 week flowering period)and a Skunk #1 (with a 8-9 week flowering period) has created a 39 day flowering plant?

I have found that if it sounds too good to be true, that it probably isn't.
This was a SSSC strain. It wasn't NL#5 x skunk #1, it was basic 5 x skunk #1. Basic 5 was a ruderalis variant.

Umbra--The web site he linked says that it is a cross between NL #5 and Skunk #1? From the description, this one sounds to be something that Quebec Canadian Seeds bred.

Dinon, I find that a lot of people harvest too early. I would have to see this with my own eyes, like amber trichs in 39 days, to believe that they are actually ready in 39 days.

am 2 week in veg now they look great planning to put them in bud next week so i will put pics up

forsure post pics an keep us updated, curious to see the outcome..BtL

I am looking forward to seeing how they do also. Why not post up some pics now?

I grow a strain called skunk44 by seedsman. I've popped ten beans Of it and not one finished in 44 days like it was represented to. (Top44xskunk#1)x(skunk#1xtop44). But IMO At 44 days the buds just weren't developed enough. I think it's not enough time to grow a sizeable harvest.

Latest posts

Back