Mag def

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitocorleone

MuscularGermanCyborgJew
Reaction score
I've got a major case of extreme mag def...... ya see what I did was I switched from my brand nute that had trace minerals to a brand that has no trace minerals (House and Garden).....four weeks later, my plants have lost %75 of their leaves......................:(

Is there a really good thread on how to deal with mag defs? Could someone point me at it? Or should we start one?

:fid: :fid: :fid:

I am very sad.......the hydro guy is the moron that recommended this struff to me WITHOUT telling me that I would need to add a mineral supplement.....that was the thanks I got for spending thousands at his shop.......nice........

Peace,
Vito

You can use epsom salt, like a teaspoon per gallon. also you can spray the plant.
It works,

Do you use distalled or RO water?

This might help a lil. Oops...hold on give me a sec.

Here you go.
7977mag1.jpg

vitocorleone said:
I am very sad.......the hydro guy is the moron that recommended this struff to me WITHOUT telling me that I would need to add a mineral supplement.....that was the thanks I got for spending thousands at his shop...nice...

He's in business to sell you growing supplies. His knowledge about growing isn't necessarily up there with actual growers.

This group is full of actual growers that don't have anything to sell you.

After checking out the stuff you want to buy with all of the members here, then buy it from someone and do your learning from the growers here on this site.

Of course, I do have this pesky bridge that I can give you a great deal on. It was owned by a little old lady and only used by her to get to church.

hehe

Thanks, Stoney.... Poignant and deep, as usual...;-)

I think this was just the mistake I needed to rebound from in order to really learn what I need to learn and grow some incredible cannabis.

Thanks for the scan, Bomb....

Looks like what I'm going to do is put these ladies into the hospital section of Vitos Plant Teacher training school....and start something new.....I have a feeling that most of these girls are going to need 4-6 weeks or so to receover from all the stress....

It don't come easy... must be worth something..
Peace,
Vito

Latest posts

Back