1. Bud of the Month: Squish / No name plant
    Dismiss Notice

Magical Butter Machine just a soup maker?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Cuisine - Marijuana Recipes - Marijuana' started by Hackerman, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Dec 3, 2017 #1

Hackerman

Hackerman

Hackerman

2. Dec 3, 2017 #2

The Hemp Goddess

The Hemp Goddess

The Hemp Goddess

Granny Mod Staff Member Admin

While the idea looks basically the same, the MBM has several things this doesn't appear to have, like having a thermostat. The MBM is also all stainless steel and weights more than 4 lbs--like twice that. Weirdly, no where could I find any information about the volume the soup maker will handle. This would probably work for those on a budget if the preset temps and times are anywhere close to what you need. Its probably a bit more like this unit-- https://www.amazon.com/Mighty-Fast-...ons&keywords=mighty+fast+herbal+infuser&psc=1 than the MBM, which seems to be heavier built with more options.

3. Dec 3, 2017 #3

Hackerman

Hackerman

Hackerman

Yeah, I'm sure there are a number of differences. I just saw this in another forum and thought it was strange that it looked so much like the MBM.

4. Dec 4, 2017 #4

The Hemp Goddess

The Hemp Goddess

The Hemp Goddess

Granny Mod Staff Member Admin

I had a boss who always told us to not try and reinvent the wheel. I guess that there are only so many good designs for a device that heats and stirs the contents for a set amount of time.

5. Dec 18, 2017 #5

DankJ

DankJ

DankJ

The MBM is pretty cool but I just go with a crockpot myself. Costs a fraction of the price and just means I have to give it a quick stir every few hours. I'm a cheapskate but it works perfectly for me!