Magnetism and plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
homediggie said:
Right back at ya!
haha I was joking more or less, you said "call me nuts" lol it's just that I still dont believe that putting a magnet under a jug would make a difference

zem said:
haha I was joking more or less, you said "call me nuts" lol it's just that I still dont believe that putting a magnet under a jug would make a difference
Your cool! Hay do you think it's the flora-duo:stoned: I'm here to learn some new things.And a little fun.

DrFever said:
here is a copy n paste

Do you have any links for these?

Would be very helpful if you could provide some.

pcduck said:
Do you have any links for these?

Would be very helpful if you could provide some.

He quoted me but what he copy pasted was not from my link.

Growdude said:
He quoted me but what he copy pasted was not from my link.

That is what I was thinking too, as I went to the link you provided and could not find what DrFever's copied and pasted.:confused2:

Ok going to gather some stuff today pictures etc hoping to explain little better on how to magnetized water
for one thing go and get some magnets you can tape then around a 5 gallon pail just make sure you got quite a few magnets tape magnets so that the pole positions face towards water from out side of pail now grab to magnets the will either try to grab each other and stick together or try to pull apart find which sides they are then tape them to out side of pail so the force of pulling apart will travel thru water that is the magnetic field source
so taping opposite of each other and not a few magnets many magnets pour water in pail let sit for 24 hrs or so mixing every so often you should be good

by John V. Milewski
Revised February 10, 2004

About 6 months ago, I started drinking what I call magnetic water as a means of energizing my body. After a month or so, an unusual effect started to show up.

A friend of mine Bob S first noticed it. I had introduced him to the methods of making magnetic water and he under took an experiment and then went a little further with it than I did.

He processed his water for about 5 days and was drinking 3 cups a day, while I was only processing it for 2 to 3 days. He reported to me that his hair was turning dark, especially in the back of his head near the neckline. As time went on, this effect spread upward and moved more toward the front of the head. Now after about 6 month his hair is about 95 % darker in the back and about 80% darker on the sides and front, and his beard about 50% darker.

John hair change At that time, which was about 3 months ago, I started watching my own hair. Before I started drinking what I call "magnetic water" my hair was about 90% gray, and the hair on my beard and mustache was 100% gray. I did not know the effect this energized water could have on one's hair, so I was not watching for it the first few months I was drinking the water. So, when I did first notice it, the hair on the back of my head had already turned about 30% darker. I have now upgraded my processing facility, which makes it possible for me to have "5-day water".

Five-day water is defined as water that remains in the magnetic activation apparatus for a minimum of 5 days. Previous to that I was only using 2 to 3-day water. My wife and I now drink a minimum of 3 cups of this water a day and probably closer 5 to 6 cups.

What is very unusual about these changes is that the whole length of the hair changes at once from gray to dark. It doesn't just start at the root and grow out, but the whole length of the hair turns darker at once. You may have heard stories about people who have experienced a terrible shock in their life and their hair turns white overnight. Well, I believe this magnetic water has the reverse effect on a person, but to a much smaller degree - it occurs slower. It takes months to see the effect, but the positive effect is there and is real. You might say that this is a poor man's fountain of youth.

THE APPARATUS

The apparatus for making this water. The apparatus for making this water is very simple. It consists of using an empty cylinder shape container, like a large oatmeal container, that is about 5 inches in diameter. At the center, an 8-inch long length of a 3-inch diameter mailing tube is placed. In the space between the inner walls of the 5-inch diameter can and the 3-inch diameter mailing tube, the black magnetite sand is poured.

This makes a cylinder of magnetite about 1 inch thick surrounding the 3-inch diameter hole in the center. Into this hole a standard bottle of spring water is placed that is about 710 ml in size - this is about one-pint of water. It fits in very nicely. You put together a minimum of five of these units and allow the process to proceed. Then after five days, you take one bottle out everyday and drink the water and replace it with another.

This gives the water 5 days in these units for magnetic activation. The units should be placed at least 6 inches apart to get maximum concentration of the Earth's magnetic fields.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

What I think is happening is that the magnetite, which is a strong magnetic susceptor is concentrating the earth's magnetic fields into it's cylindrical shape and the shape effect in turn sets up a magnetic spiral vortex in the core of the cylinder in which the water is stored. This in turn activates the water with this magnetic energy. I think this is the activating force for regeneration changes in our bodies as we drink it. The hair color restoration is the first sign of this regeneration happening. A second sign is that the fingernails are growing faster and stronger and the skin in spots seams to be getting smoother and softer with less skin tags.

A secondary effect is dental improvement. My friend Bob S. needed to go to the dentist to have two molars crowned followed by two root canals. He had been drinking the water for about two months before going to the dentist. The dentist had told him that he was going to have to do two root canals at $475.00 each before he could do the crowns.

When the dentist removed the old fillings he was surprised because he said that where the hole in the root was supposed to be, the molars had filled in calcified! He couldn't believe it! He said he had never seen anything like it. Bob S. was really happy because he saved $950.00! No root canal needed!!!

Another important improvement in the mouth is how it improves the gums. Before I started drinking magnetic water my dental hygienist would measure gum pockets in the 4 to 6 range and my wife's was 5 to 7 range. In six months while drinking the magnetite water the my pockets dropped to the 3 to 5 range and my wife's to the 4 to 6 range then after nine months my pocket dropped to the 2 to 3 range and my wife to the 3 to 5 range now after a year my pockets are all gone, tight gums and my wife's is in the 2 to 4 range. Also, my gums no longer bleed during brushing.

I started a friend of mine on this magnetic water about 3 months ago. To his surprise after a week of taking this water he finally realized that he had stop smoking. He just forgot that he was a smoker and no longer had any desire to do so. He says that for the past 11 years he had been trying to stop but he couldn't do it. Now it just happened on it own as if he never was a smoker. As of this writing - 3 months into the program - he has not started again.

There seams to be some positive spiritual effects also. I know that my intuition is better and my creativity more prolific. A possible sign that supports this idea is that the under side of my big toes have been itching and need of sever rubbing from time to time. If you look at a Reflexology chart you will see that this is the spot for the penile gland. This is your third eye or second site being stimulated. (Intuition maybe?)

WHY IS THS HAPPENING?

I believe that the water activation process results from the stronger magnetic field inside the magnetite cylinder. This field produces clusters in the water producing tetrahedrons and octahedrons molecular shapes. In turn these special sacred geometric shapes act as nesting places for the Orme gases that are always present in the air and water and allow them to stop and nest there (See top of page more information about Ormus gases.)

This in turn brings into the water the special magnetic energies that come with the Ormus atoms. This special energy in turn is food for the soul or spiritual component of man. I believe as many others do that all permanent healing and regeneration first takes place in the spirit and then manifests into the body. So energizing the spirit makes sense.

The Shape of the Magnetite crystal The crystal structure of magnetite is unique and most likely is responsible for these effects. Magnetite is Fe3O4 and it has a basic cubic crystal structure. It manifests as an octahedron structure that looks like two pyramids base-to-base — Sacred geometry?

We see this same octahedron structure in the crystals of the magnetite as it becomes manifested in the clustered water. This then becomes another point or means of energy transfer to the water because both the magnetite and the clustered water have the same basic structure or geometric energy resonance. How convenient! This is just what we want to happen, and it does when we place the water in our magnetite generators.

here are some pics peeps no big deal many might think what a waste of time some may think what the give it a try
and for them non believers it don't really matter its all good

magnet-seed-sandwich.jpg

magnet-seed-sandwich-sticky1.jpg

unit1.jpg

unit2.jpg

some other pictures of plants using magnetized water :) plants will yield in the range of 12 - 17 oz per plant

the plants look great, and if those each yeild 17 oz/ id love to see a grow journal.

those plants look completely different from the ones first listed, the nutrition is nailed for sure.

Id like to do a side by side comparison myself if all it takes is throwing some magnets in the rez im down for it for sure, sounds easy enough.

i would imagine a hydro grow with the magnets would do even better than a soil grow with them but who knows.

all there is is copy and paste stuff off the internet and usually if its to good to be true it probably is.

not to be a naysayer but i just dont believe everything i read...

hBIUp://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magnetite.htm said:
The Effects of Magnetite, Magnetic Water and Magnetic Monopoles on Plant Growth

By John V Milewski Ph D
December, 2006

Introduction:
For the past three years I have been drinking magnetic water for it's health and rejuvenating properties. I have reported about in the following web site:

hBIUp://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magneticwater.htm.

However also in these three years I have been using magnetic water and magnetite in the soil to stimulate the growth of plants. I have had some very exciting results in plant growth related to magnetite in the soil or watering plants with magnetic water so I feel it time to write about it now.

Theory:
Before I go into presenting the results of accelerated plant growth, that I have been witnessing, I feel a little explanation of the theory that I have developed to help me understand what is happening will be presented.

First I refer to the classic work that Phillip S. Callahan Pd D. as presented in his book “Ancient Mysteries and Modern Visions.” chapters seven, eight and nine about magnetic monopoles. His explanation of what magnetic monopoles are and how they are formed, I have found to be very enlightening and it lays the basis for all of my future understanding of what is happening in what I will be presenting.

We know that here on Earth we cannot make a magnetic monopole by just breaking a bar magnet in half. When we do this both broken halves instantly develop another magnetic pole opposite to the pole on the other end. Apparently a tremendous amount of energy is needed to separate these magnetic poles. Callahan says this is done by the sun whenever it has solar flares. He says the sun is emitting magnetic dipoles all the time but when there are solar flares and the dipoles go through these solar flares they are exposed to very high temperature energy sources. These magnetic storms are sufficient to break apart these dipoles into monopoles both north and south which continue to radiate out into space and eventually some of them fall to our earth.

Callahan says that the north magnetic monopoles come in and are attracted to the plants, tree leaves and green vegetation while the south magnetic monopoles are attracted to the soil, rocks and stones. In normal plant growth the south magnetic monopoles migrate through the soil to the roots of the plants. At the same time the north magnetic monopoles are attracted to the plant leaves. This combination gives the plants a magnetic dipole charge. As a result the south magnetic monopoles in the soil are attracted to the roots of the plants and, as Callahan says, the roots act as wave guides for the south poles to run up through plant stem to recombine with their former mates, the north poles, that are waiting for them in the plant leaves. This recombination releases a large amount of energy that the plant uses to support the photosynthesis process.

Photosynthesis has always been a mystery to scientists, because there is not enough energy in sunlight alone to break up the water and CO2 molecules. If this was so, the sun would decompose the oceans by just shining on them and there would be no CO2 in the atmosphere. So additional energy is coming from somewhere and I suggest that it is coming from the recombination of magnetic monopoles.

Some scientist say that the photosynthesis process is catalyzed by the chlorophyll molecule. This is also true but may I suggest that maybe the chlorophyll molecule gets some extra energy help from magnetic monopole union and subsequent energy release. We will talk about this idea of how chlorophyll helps later in the paper when I start talking about how this magnetic energy helps humans and look at the hemoglobin molecule in our blood which structurally and energetically is very similar to chlorophyll.

More on the theory:
Let's start with the conductivity of electrons (or, called by another name, electric monopoles). A wire for electron conductivity consist of a electron conductor like a metal which is covered by a non conductor material like a plastic which is an electron insulator. This covering keeps the electrons from running off to other materials that it may contact and keeps the electric monopoles flowing in one direction.

Now I propose that there is parity in the universe between electric monopoles and magnetic monopoles. So, according to this theory, a good conductor for magnetic monopoles would consist of just the opposite structure. We would want and insulator like a plastic covered by an electric conductor. How wonderful nature is that it provides just that structure in the plant's root stems, and branches. The core of the plant root stems and branches is a wood-like material like cellulose (a natural plastic material) which is covered by a bark-like material which contains a water like sap which is an electrical conductor. Callahan calls this structure a wave guide for magnetic monopoles, I call it just a good conductor for magnetic monopoles.

Now that we understand this theory, it makes sense to put magnetite or magnetic water into the soil especially if we believe that it brings with it an increase of south magnetic monopoles. Again back to Callahan where he says that plants grow better and stronger and need less water when planted in paramagnetic soil. Now in the light of this theory and the evidence of very significant accelerated plant growth, that I will soon present, I will suggest that adding even a small amount of magnetite and or magnetic water to the soil has a very similar effect but even more so, on plant growth as that of paramagnetic soil alone.

So it appears that somehow more south magnetic monopoles are attracted to the soil and, in turn, run through the plant roots, up the stems and through the branch to the leaves to find their mates, the north magnetic monopoles. Viola! More accelerated plant growth which I believe is directly due to the reunion of both north and south magnetic monopoles and the energy that is released with their reunion.

The Experimental Evidence:
One of my first experiments, which was performed In the fall of 2004, was to observed the effect of addition of magnetite to the soil of plants. Two 4" by 4" flower pots were filled with soil from our garden. Ten percent, by weight, of the soil of one pot was removed and replaced with magnetite. Both pots were seeded with petunia seed; about 4 seeds each. Both pots were watered every other day and exposed to daily sun light. The plants were observed daily and both sprouted within a week. After three week these pictures were taken. The plants in plant garden soil were about one inch height and the maximum leaf diameter was about one quarter inch. Most of the leaves were nibbled on by bugs. At the same time the plants in the pot with the 10% magnetite in the soil were tall and strong and healthy They were about two inches tall and had leaves with a diameter of about ½ inch each and the leaves were perfect, no nibbles by any bugs. These results are easily seen in photo #1 (hBIUp://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/g22.jpg). The picture on the left shows the non magnetic soil plants and the one on the right shows only one plant because the other two were just removed before the picture was taken and planted in another garden.

It is very clear the magnetite in the soil promoted bigger and better plant growth and healthy plants able to fight off the bug attacks.

This experiment went so well that my wife said "put some of the black dirt in my flower garden". So in the spring of 2005, before everything started popping up, I took about ten pounds of magnetite and sprinkled it about on the soil. Well, amazing things started happening. All her plant grew bigger, faster and better that ever before. By mid summer we were calling it an over-stuffed garden as can be seen in photo #2.
(hBIUp://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/g30.jpg)

I removed some of the links for the pics.

hBIUp://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magnetite.htm said:
The sedum plant, which normally is about 18 inches tall and 20 inches in diameter, in now 40 inch tall and 45 inch in diameter. The Chrysanthemum bunch, which is normally about 18 by 18, is now 36 by 40 inches high. The white Alyssum, used as a border, was crawling out all over at twice its normal rate. In general, all plants were two to five times their normal size and growth rate. Meanwhile, in another area around the house, my wife had a few large flower pots with geraniums in them. When winter started to come she wanted to bring one inside. She selected a pink one from the group seen in photo #3; (hBIUp://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/g07.jpg) which, at that time, was about 10 inches tall. We repotted it in a 12 inch diameter clay pot using regular garden soil with no magnetite.

At this time, I was making magnetic water and the wife and I were drinking it every day. It worked so well on us that I decided to start an experiment by watering this pink geranium only with one liter of magnetic water once a week. This water is made in my magnetite type generators. These generators are described on the web page linked above in the introduction.

Every few months I photographed the plant and measured its height to document its growth. The following photos show its growth over the next two years.

In the last year the top growth rate has slowed down but additional stems have sprung up and now there are three other stems over 4 feet and one more almost 5 feet tall. Some say, well it's over two years old, that's why it's so big; but even the 17 year old geranium, that my neighbor has, still is the same height it was after the first summer's growth--about 10 inches tall.

Next, since my wife's garden grew so well with magnetite on it, I decided to put some on my lawn. This is a story of good news bad news. I have a 500 square foot lawn. After putting on the magnetite it is beautiful and very green. That’s the good news but now I have to cut the lawn every 3 days instead of once a week, that’s the bad news.

In the spring of 2006 my wife planted a few different flowers in her garden; especially up front, just in back of the Alyssum, where she planted Nasturtiums. At first the Alyssum were growing very nicely and started crawling over the garden edging as it did last year but soon, to our surprise, the Nasturtiums started growing very fast and big and soon covered over the Alyssum and grew out over the side walk, climbed the near by trees and were over 3 feet high with leaves that had a diameter of 5 to 6 inches and vines up to 6 feet long. These leaves are shown in photo 10, (hBIUp://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/g25.jpg), which is a comparison to plant leaves planted in no magnetite soil. The magnetite soil was at it again; giving super stimulation to plant growth. Note that in all cases no fertilizers were used, only magnetite or magnetic water.

Conclusions:
The evidence is clear that the plants are being stimulated to grow much bigger, faster and healthier. It is my contention that it is additional magnetic energy that is being supplied to the plants in the form of magnetic monopoles. I believe that this additional supply of magnetic monopoles is being added to the soil by the presence of the magnetite and/or the magnetic water.

I also believe that we live in a sea of magnetic energy called Superlight and it is the Superlight that gives the magnetic energy to the monopoles and the magnetic water. See my web site on Superlight to get the details of this theory of an infinite source of energy:
I removed the links to many of the pics.

It may work... it may not :confused2: I guess it is all in the eye of the grower. But to compare a bug infested plant to a non infested plant is not really a good comparision. imo.

In my thoughts it is almost unbelievable that it would allow someone to quit smoking cigs as mentioned in DrFever's post.

i dip tobacco, maybe i need to just put a magnet in my lip! :p

(all in good fun man)

Latest posts

Back