Mail drops?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptbo_Stonerz

PackinThaBowlinOnt_Stoner
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows how to do successfull "mail drops"? Im in ont and want to find a small supplier in B.C. but I'm not sure of the safest way to do that. I figure a "mail drop" would be the easiest way. I know it requiers a lil more than just putting some buds in an envelope but i am not sure af the easiest most descreet way of doing it. I had a guy one day willing to drive me some from B.C. but he needed a min $40,000 purchase, thats way way outa my league.

as long as you package your stuff well and its not going across the american border....CUSTOMS CAN'T TOUCH IT

as soon as you cross the border customs has rights to open any and all suspisious packages

i used to work for UPS in Ontario....and i am 100% that we had dope come through....one was busted open....damn it was nice weed ;) but as per instruction by my immediate suporvisor

"Fix it and fill out the damaged sticker"

we had to fill out a small repair sticker that went on the parcel in case of anything missing

nothing was ever said by the supervisor (the sups made sure they kept their weed opinions to themselves whilst on the work premises ;) ) except that any parcels that stayed within Canada were not subject to customs removal and it is not reported to anyone what the contents are

*now i can only say this as being true for when i worked there over 6 years ago....and the supervisors at the facility i was at were green friendly...i did share a few tokes with at least 3 of my supervisors there....always after work of course...over a nice cup of coffee :cool: *

Ldy that sound mad kool!
i mean toking with my supervisor...
i wish...

Latest posts

Back