Male, Female, or too early to tell?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBoost

Reaction score
Well this is my first grow and I've been reading alot on this forum trying to learn things, I've seen the pictures of male and female I'm just having a hard time determining, and I'd rather have a second opinion from someone who knows. I topped the plant about a week ago and man its grown so much bushier and taller within the past few days. But here are some pictures, my digital camera sucks so sorry if the quality is bad, hopefully its enough for you guys to help me out.

The top was the easiest to see, let me know if you guys need any other pictures.

bigboost52.jpg

How old is she? Do you still have her in veg or in flower? I can't really see anything that would tell me male from female yet.

i cant see any thing either,so if you could get us some other pics that might help or until then you can take a look at these to help you determine what it is.

IMO you still have a while to go before you will be able to tell what sex that plant is.

I took a few more pictures today, I wish my camera didnt **** so bad so I could take some closer pictures, but after growing more over night it looks like I can see the pollen sacks, but it also has "spines" coming out in between the side branches which look like pistils to me, maybe it's a hermie ? But here are a few more pictures, hope they help, might go buy a new camera today lol.

weed 010.jpg

weed 001.jpg

weed 005.jpg

weed 007.jpg

weed 012.jpg

looks like a sac too right where u toped it. but also looks like it could be a hermie if u look close enough whish the pics were a little better. i would let it go for awhile longer are there anymore plants near it? man i hope im wrong hate males good luck bro peace

Sticky_Budz said:
looks like a sac too right where u toped it. but also looks like it could be a hermie if u look close enough whish the pics were a little better. i would let it go for awhile longer are there anymore plants near it? man i hope im wrong hate males good luck bro peace

Nope this is my only one, pretty much an experiment. I'm going to try to borrow my friends digi camera and try to get some better pictures. Thx for the advice!

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
How old is she? Do you still have her in veg or in flower? I can't really see anything that would tell me male from female yet.

She's around 7wk's I believe, still in the veg state, not quite up to the size I wanted her to be before I started flowering, if it will flower at all lol.

I can't tell yet. Prob wont show till the nodes alternate, but each strain is different.

Latest posts

Back