New to all and need some advice...

mesen169

Reaction score
hi guys
I just join the site because like most of us, I have been growing on my own for a few months, a friend of mine gave me a small plant (about 10´´) it was ok but the top was cut of (u can see the pictures) and it was missing some basics nutrients but after a few week the plant started to grow, I don't know much about trimming cause this is my first time having a female plant so its been 5 months and the plant is flowering nicely, I just don't know if I have to do anything more to it (the top got me worried this whole time)
I appreciate all the input you can give me, oh an I´m in Costa Rica and doing indoors is actually harder than just giving it some natural light.
DSC_0220.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0217.JPG
    DSC_0217.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0218.JPG
    DSC_0218.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0219.JPG
    DSC_0219.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0221.JPG
    DSC_0221.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0222.JPG
    DSC_0222.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
That plant is going to need some help and quick. Needs to be in a bigger pot with more soil. Needs some good lighting,,and i mean good lighting. If you can grow outside it definitely could use some sun. You need some good Nutrients for flowering. Mostly a lot of TLC

mesen169

Reaction score
That plant is going to need some help and quick. Needs to be in a bigger pot with more soil. Needs some good lighting,,and i mean good lighting. If you can grow outside it definitely could use some sun. You need some good Nutrients for flowering. Mostly a lot of TLC
thanks, this is my first time and i really have no clue, I´ve been giving her about 6 hours of direct sunlight and the rest of the day it's in the back side of my house, I can keep it outside if I have to......
and sorry but how big should the pot be? like a 5 gallon bucket?

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Wouldn't hurt. I grow in 3,5,and 7 gallon fabric pots. It needs 12hrs of light and 12hrs of dark.
While flowering don't give it a lot of nitrogen.

RosterMan

COFFEE BREAK IS OVER BACK ON YOUR HEAD
Reaction score
Welcome
Those feet look familiar

But to be honest
Your plant is in mid flower I bet and without the proper nutrients it has been starved for food and light.
I would start researching here and read on how to grow and what the requirements are to do a good grow.
We will help you.

mesen169

Reaction score
Welcome
Those feet look familiar

But to be honest
Your plant is in mid flower I bet and without the proper nutrients it has been starved for food and light.
I would start researching here and read on how to grow and what the requirements are to do a good grow.
We will help you.
familiar!? I dont know, I grew up in FL well south FL so idk