Old Grower Knocking off the Rust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenmobster440

Reaction score
Been waiting for almost two decades to crack some beans. Have not grown indoors for a long time. Basics never change but this world of growing sure does. I've spent the past few months planning a grow and now that I'm legal it's full tilt boogie. Time to ride that modern day Green Wave. Until recently I've never used LEDs. Never cracked a feminized seed or auto. They did not exist back then. LEDs were just purple lamps folks were experimenting with. 18% THC was top dog, and security was always on your mind. Feels good to be free. They've been disturbing my pursuit of happiness for years. Now it's time for me to play without worry of the black pajama mob descending upon my house at o'dark thirty in the morning.
Happy to be here. Catch y'all on the boards. Be starting a journal soon.

Welcome Al
We are here to assist, Im an excellent wheelman.
A forum pic LOL
1701648302000.png

Been waiting for almost two decades to crack some beans. Have not grown indoors for a long time. Basics never change but this world of growing sure does. I've spent the past few months planning a grow and now that I'm legal it's full tilt boogie. Time to ride that modern day Green Wave. Until recently I've never used LEDs. Never cracked a feminized seed or auto. They did not exist back then. LEDs were just purple lamps folks were experimenting with. 18% THC was top dog, and security was always on your mind. Feels good to be free. They've been disturbing my pursuit of happiness for years. Now it's time for me to play without worry of the black pajama mob descending upon my house at o'dark thirty in the morning.
Happy to be here. Catch y'all on the boards. Be starting a journal soon.
I Remember those Days. Wow How Things Have Changed.

That's what I need. I would crank it up. Go forward about 40ft, back up move over ,do that one more time and be done in my front yard.😁

Latest posts

Back