Old Grower Knocking off the Rust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only thing I've got at the ranch that'll bite ya is Hawthorn thorn trees. Used to have a bunch, but judicial usage of a gas axe got rid of all of 'em but one. It's big and doesn't have any gotcha's close to the ground, so it lives.
Got one on the state's side of the fence on the east side of the property. Gotta get busy in the spring and cut anything hanging past the fence. It's a pretty tree when it flowers, but I get tired of it poking holes in the tires of the Deeres.

Almost everything here has thorns. Mesquite is the worst (they have like 9 inch nails I call them ). Jujubees, a bunch of pretty flowering desert shrubs snd flowering bushes which are beautiful but wicked. Don't forget the state flower the yucca. Not thorns but they will cut ya just the same with their razor sharp foliage. I am forever getting sliced and diced just walking on our property.
Do you have Choya There? That Hurts bad and the needles are hard to remove.

1702145592016.png

Thank you for the welcome. I'm well on my way into a grow and plan on starting a grow log here. Ive not poked around in here much so I look forward to reading some of y'all's work and play. Feels good to be free to grow but man is it ever hard shaking the security paranoia gig. Hopefully that will subside as I get into a routine and time passes.

Thank you for the welcome. I'm well on my way into a grow and plan on starting a grow log here. Ive not poked around in here much so I look forward to reading some of y'all's work and play. Feels good to be free to grow but man is it ever hard shaking the security paranoia gig. Hopefully that will subside as I get into a routine and time passes.
Has Ohio confirmed the fact that they will allow Growing at home yet?
I was reading something that they may have been changing that part.
I hope they dont renege the agreement.

Im in the Rain Forrest(Jungle) in Thailand. The Jungle would reclaim this place in 4 months. Besides that would bring back the Burmese Pythons. It was left fallow for 3 years. I Fought like Hades to get it back.
I once lived in Panama, Central America for three yrs. Jungles are beautiful but yeah they can devour anything..lol I did some travel in Costa Rica as well. So Ive often wondered. How is it growing in that environment? I sampled some street weed in Panama City on e. Bought three golf ball sized paper balls rolled up with weed. Prob near an eighth in each $4. That shit sent me on a sativa haze anxiety trippy high I soon wanted to just stop already .lol.

Has Ohio confirmed the fact that they will allow Growing at home yet?
I was reading something that they may have been changing that part.
I hope they dont renege the agreement.
Pretty sure they just dropped the numbers to six. It's legal though. I forsee these small communities possibly banning cultivation in their areas but so far those communities have only banned retail stores. I believe the carry limits have stayed the same.

When I said Im "Building a Farm" I meant it. There was Nothing here but the House a Water tower and 3 Phase. So, My wife is a partner with my BIL and SIL(Nok and Um) in a Development Company. Our Company is building our Garage/ Shop with compressors, drill press, welder, sand blaster and a weather station. I had to build a water treatment plant for the house. Tank 1 is ground water on its own distribution pump. We use Ground water on our Durian and Mangos, it makes them sweeter. The ground water is of exceptional quality here. Ill be using it on my Cannabis.Tank 2 is "Filtered Water" for the House.
PS I took out the Water tower 2 months ago

Attachments

• 20231211_082131[1].jpg
    20231211_082131[1].jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231211_082140[1].jpg
    20231211_082140[1].jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231003_072552[1].jpg
    20231003_072552[1].jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I once lived in Panama, Central America for three yrs. Jungles are beautiful but yeah they can devour anything..lol I did some travel in Costa Rica as well. So Ive often wondered. How is it growing in that environment? I sampled some street weed in Panama City on e. Bought three golf ball sized paper balls rolled up with weed. Prob near an eighth in each $4. That shit sent me on a sativa haze anxiety trippy high I soon wanted to just stop already .lol.
I always wanted to do this. I hear ya. The weed from Panama was nice back in the early 70s. The Thai Stick here is nice for Jungle weed. In the 70s Embassy Marines were bringing weed and Hash, from all over the World. Everyone grows it farther out from us. Ill keep you posted.

Wild Elephants inhabit this area from here to Chiang Mai. My Wife went for her Morning walk and met a Female with a 1 year old Baby. Very Friendly but keep your distance. "You Know What They Say, If Youre Going To Hit An Elephant? "EJECT!!! EJECT!!! EJECT!!!

Attachments

• 83080788_10212150625520032_732345619649134592_o.jpg
    83080788_10212150625520032_732345619649134592_o.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 0
It will it did for me. I read the laws like 30 times yo be sure I hot it right. After that I felt better.

Latest posts

Back