Old Grower Knocking off the Rust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I need. I would crank it up. Go forward about 40ft, back up move over ,do that one more time and be done in my front yard.😁
The Grass was Chest High when I got here, all 8 Acres. Burmese Pythons too. They run from Tractor Vibes. After Mowing I tilled it all. Then a Three Day Rain Storm and had to till all over again. Flood took half our Bananas. The Farm was Virgin Rain Forrest, my wife had it semi cleared of jungle, only 1 acre was farmed by the Original Owner. People wouldn't come here it was full of Ghosts and Spirits. I haven't seen anything.

Be careful not to sheer the pin.

Last edited:
Mine cost me 13K used with a hundred hours on it. It came with a 60" belly mounted mowing deck, a front end loader, a backhoe, a box blade, and a wood splitter. I spent some bucks on a 4' rotovator that does a fine job of tilling up the pot pen and organic garden. I got tired of patching leaks in tires so I bought a second set of tires and rims that were foamed. No more flats. She does everything I need her to do.

Be careful because wasps will build huge nests in those bushes. I know. I have mowed over them and got my ass tore up by them before.🤪

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Went outside to water the animals.. I trim them up and wear gloves. The wind was with 60 mike gusts yesterday. One just reached out and got me. I hate them things. The young jujube trees have thorns. The bigger ones not do bad but the babies pop up everywhere. The birds love those dates. So does the dogs and the grandkids. They kind of taste like a a green apple but not as sweet.

Almost everything here has thorns. Mesquite is the worst (they have like 9 inch nails I call them ). Jujubees, a bunch of pretty flowering desert shrubs snd flowering bushes which are beautiful but wicked. Don't forget the state flower the yucca. Not thorns but they will cut ya just the same with their razor sharp foliage. I am forever getting sliced and diced just walking on our property.

Latest posts

Back