Male Or Female ???????????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGB30

California Medical Card P
Reaction score
Is it a male or Female???

Thanks buddies for your advice & looking at my thread..:)

Bag seed male.jpg

Bag seed male 1.jpg

Bag seed male 2.jpg

In the first pic it looks like the little spit pea...the rest it looks like a sac.....cant tell my guess is female but im a "glass is half full" type person.

Thank for ya help:)

Bag Seed Male 4 (1).jpg

Bag Seed Male 4 (2).jpg

ya the first pics are males, and the last ones are actualy banana trees.

yeah I was leaning towards Hermie..

is that all you have my friend!!!!! Please tell me there are females among you....Plants that is..

4u2sm0ke said:
is that all you have my friend!!!!! Please tell me there are females among you....Plants that is..

I have three girls so far.. The males have been evickted and slaughtered.lol Man my two tallest Sativas where males oh well....:D

all male kill it, sorry dude thats what happened to me.the biggest and prettiest plant had to be queer

andy52 said:
all male kill it, sorry dude thats what happened to me.the biggest and prettiest plant had to be queer

I am the only male aloud in my garden..:D Thanks buddy

Your Ladies told me i could take a sneaky..sneaky..:hubba: ..and that to come at night...on account you dont go in ther when its Dark..:p

Take care and be safe..

4u2sm0ke said:
Your Ladies told me i could take a sneaky..sneaky..:hubba: ..and that to come at night...on account you dont go in ther when its Dark..:p

Take care and be safe..

I have a long brume handle for ya buddy with out ******.:p :p
J/K

Good night little buddy:)

Latest posts

Back