Male?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonegroove

Reaction score
Is this a male? sorry bout the lines but i can see balls

DSC00272.JPG

Well look on the bright side,Now you got plenty of pollen,to be able to make some seeds to keep on trying for them females.Keep it GREEN:D

dont worry i got loads of seeds out the last oz of crappy seeded buds i bought. So 3 out of 5 of my plants are male then, i bought some feminized white widow seeds and got 5 (g13 labs powerskunk feminized) seeds free so i have 2 female ww and 3 male freebies

DSC00287.JPG

DSC00284.JPG

yeah got 2 white widows but they're only 10 inchs tall

DSC00264.JPG

stonegroove said:
dont worry i got loads of seeds out the last oz of crappy seeded buds i bought. So 3 out of 5 of my plants are male then, i bought some feminized white widow seeds and got 5 (g13 labs powerskunk feminized) seeds free so i have 2 female ww and 3 male freebies

The pics in posts 1 & 4 are all hermies, take my advice and kill them now, if you dont there going to drop pollen and probably seed your WW.

I learned the hard way and didnt kill my first hermie and didnt get all the pollen cleaned up and ended up with alot of useless seeds from my next harvest. and if your plant gets too seeded it drastically reduces potency

Amen Growdude..me too..found the hard way last season thaught i could pluck..cut nip remove but im sorry you will miss some..I whatch my plants pretty good as im sure you do..but trust me and Growdude..pull them now and clean room/tent/closet/shed/ whatever you have the real ladies in good luck and keep us posted

Latest posts

Back