Man, crying like a baby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtyCannabis

Reaction score
:cry: 20 seeds. 10 Rhino & 10 Diesel. After sicklies, Males, and just plain going nowheres. Im down to 3 plants. 2 females, and 2 IDK yet.

I got rid of 6 males. So much for seed odds, huh. I can understand Hermies. That can happen at the Farmers hands. Male? What ever happened to 50/50?

I must have had a bunch of sickly or underdeveloped females. Has this happened to anyone else? or is this just a first timers, up*D*ash thing?

**** Happens pilgrem sorry to be hearin yual havin problems with trail walked. Yual buy the seeds fresh or were they gifts? Yual gets were I be pokin a stick yual need to look at every aspect figure were yual went wrong then gain maybe yual didnt do nothin wrong and it was just mother nature rollin her dice. Hopin what yual got left yield yur pouch well friend. Luck yur way

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
**** Happens pilgrem sorry to be hearin yual havin problems with trail walked. Yual buy the seeds fresh or were they gifts? Yual gets were I be pokin a stick yual need to look at every aspect figure were yual went wrong then gain maybe yual didnt do nothin wrong and it was just mother nature rollin her dice. Hopin what yual got left yield yur pouch well friend. Luck yur way

BWD

Well, all I can understand from your response was, gift or buy? I bought it. Thats what really bothers about it. Infact, I payed a lot for the diesel seeds, and the 2 definites are Rhino's.

Hey Arty, bad luck happens man, it usually evens out at about 50/50 but you can never tell, ive had a 10 pack produce 2 females before, and ive also had all 10 seeds from packs not germ, sometimes you get old seeds and they are sickly or just die, its just luck, but it does suck when it happens that way.

Take you 4 or 5 clones off each one of those plants and you will have plenty to run next time.

Good luck man.

I.E

Iron Emmett said:
Hey Arty, bad luck happens man, it usually evens out at about 50/50 but you can never tell, ive had a 10 pack produce 2 females before, and ive also had all 10 seeds from packs not germ, sometimes you get old seeds and they are sickly or just die, its just luck, but it does suck when it happens that way.

Take you 4 or 5 clones off each one of those plants and you will have plenty to run next time.

Good luck man.

I.E

Thanx dude. Better news. The other 2 IDK yets, is now 1. One of them just showed a white hair, and no sacks. Its a bit on the skinny side, but I got it under the fan. So there is still time for it to toughen up. The last one is my attempt at LST, so who knows. Its looking good, but sex wise, DKY.

Congratulations on the 3rd lady, you can always try saving some pollen and making a run of seeds if you dont wanna clone, next time you can pop 50 seeds and have a choice on which ladies to keep.

Latest posts

Back