Mandala Speed Queen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is that 2 thumbs up??? im sitting on it now and was debating poppin a few soon... Any pics???

Hey gss....is a speedy up high? I am looking for a good speedy up high...

Yeah it is definitely 2 thumbs up; I am glad I have 4 clones of it going. Hey Hampster, it starts out right in my eyes, than my head feels like a giant vibrator is going off inside it, than my face kinda melts a little bit, and then its just smooth sailing. It is predominately Indica, but it is a pretty up and up high. If you want something on the upside with no ceiling, I suggest Mandala Satori, that is some killer smoke.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Hmmmm to germ or not to germ...? That is the ?

I was thinking the same thing...I have some Speed Queen and Satori seeds just waiting for me...

I am pretty sure she has JAAM; I think it was her grow that got me into growing them. I will do a search and see if I can pull it up.

I have grown 3 strains from Mandala (Satori, Speed Queen, Safari Mix) and have been impressed with all 3. This is a Safari Mix that is about 20 days from (anticipated) harvest. She is so triched up already that I cannot imagine what she will look like in 2-3 weeks.

1-08-10 002-2.JPG

1-08-10 003-2.JPG

Thank you for helping me decide you guys, (and girl) I have consistently heard good things about mandala, and I think they will be my next purchase, not sure which strain yet, but I'm wanting a 100% indica to replace my Afghani #1 that I had to get rid of...I'm thinking the satori...I've heard so many of you speak highly of it...so again thanks!

leafminer said:
So, Mandala good, in general then?

Yeah Mandala is very good. I am doing speed queen, 8 mile right now and waiting for my satori seeds to get here.

legalize_freedom said:
Thank you for helping me decide you guys, (and girl) I have consistently heard good things about mandala, and I think they will be my next purchase, not sure which strain yet, but I'm wanting a 100% indica to replace my Afghani #1 that I had to get rid of...I'm thinking the satori...I've heard so many of you speak highly of it...so again thanks!

Hey LF. Satori is more of a sativa than indica. It grows short like an indica but the high is definitely more sativa. Speed queen starts off kinda like a sativa and then you are just blissed out like an indica. I have heard good things about their hashberry. Check out their website, they have great descriptions on all of their strains.

longtimegrower said:
i have grown all ten of the mandala strains they grow great outdoors also.

Can you give me a quick review on Ganesh and 8 Miles High? And how they compare with Satori and Speed Queen?

godspeedsuckah said:
Hey LF. Satori is more of a sativa than indica. It grows short like an indica but the high is definitely more sativa. Speed queen starts off kinda like a sativa and then you are just blissed out like an indica. I have heard good things about their hashberry. Check out their website, they have great descriptions on all of their strains.

I find this statement curious. My satoris grew tall and slender, like the description on Attitude. My males were real skinny and tall. I wonder if there are more than one pheno? Here's a pic of one outdoors. That is 7 feet tall.

satori1018090011.JPG

I really like these plant and love all the pos feedback but I dont know if I would like the smoke if I prefer an indica stone...hmmmm

Latest posts

Back