Poltics has made me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
Poltics has made me smoke weed and get high. :bong1::48::bong::bong2::stoned::aok::rofl::clap:

Anybody else feel this way?

Yep,,,i need to stay high to deal with such things.
Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yall offend me,,,please shut this thread down. Its against my principals,,,oh wait a minute, ,,i have none. I am a Deplorable. ... :rofl:

Ya know,, i moderated a very large site that was for ppl with Computer or Software problems. Aint nobody harder to control then a bunch of Computer nurds. They talk about everything and think they are all right,,each and every one of them,,,,,lol
They would argue at the drop of a hat,,,but at the end of the day,,even those pain in the asses,,, did not want the freaking threads shut down. We didnt allow the F words and such,,and hardly ever did i have to ban someone. It was a site to help ppl fix their computer problems but ppl hung around anyway to help others, ,,and we had many threads that didnt always stick to computers,,,and guess what,,the World didnt come to an end,,,nor did that Forum. The owner of that forum is a famous book writer named Woody. Remember the books for Dummies? Real good books for beginners. Havent been over there in years. Guess im going to visit see if anybody left i know. Been about 11 yrs.

Update,,,it is now Woodys Secrect Lounge,,,yehaaaaaaa

Poltics has made me smoke weed and get high. :bong1::48::bong::bong2::stoned::aok::rofl::clap:

Anybody else feel this way?

I wonder if that's the problem, instead of good people going into politics, they get stoned and watch instead.
It sure is entertaining, and everything is about entertainment today

Smoking has always given me that... "there, there, everything will be fine" feeling. Not sure if that's a good thing or not, look what I've (we've) let happen.

Latest posts

Back