Marc Emery discusses his legal troubles.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i understand how every thinks he was bad for leagaization but we allmost had weed decriminalized untill the united states bullied canada into not decriminaling
i just think that is is complete crap that the US runs canadaian policies if canada wanted to legalize they shouldnt be able to stop it
everyone thinks emery is gettin what he deserves but i think he is just one voice who speaks a liitle louder than others and is punished for calling out lieing officals
emery will become a prison of war to the US
how can the canadian government let this happen?
IMO there will never be legalization because no one will back a person like emery
someone who does to say to the authorities your wrong this is lies this is crude
if you want pot leagalized WE need to UNITE no matter what you think of a person by the way he acts but see what he is trying to do for you and me
in this so called "FREE" country

I watched his "discussion"....it was a 15 minute marketing video of him talking about his business.

No disrespect Thor, I know nothing of his situation of history, just saw the video.

i saw a video on cbc the other night and everything from the video made it seem like it was the us drug war after a politacal activist who almost decriminalized pot in canada
they guy who made this video made marijuana the business ......
it was very good

At it again.....too bad this is the guy that ends up sending the message...not what the MAJORITY of the tokers want sent.
Anyone can speak to hear them selves speak....true pioneers listen and voice the people. just my 2bits after yrs and yrs...and oh yrs of seeing this man do his thing. :rolleyes:
free advertisment whenever he does this crap. he does sell magazines, seeds, bongs, pipes, has internet tv with ads, care to go on?
just another profiteer. don't act a martyr and make $$$ doing so. just not cool in my stoner opinion.

i agree not a man to lead the masses but i sill stand bye what i said to start the US is pushing canada around with policies and anything they can wood trade blah blah blah
yes he made $ everyone needs to live
to me he does not look like he got rich he just paid taxes and says that gave any real profit to charaties or helping ppl fight the courts

Mark Emery having legal problems.........who'd a thunk it.

NYC DxJH.....

so emery-use to sell beans openly from Canida to the US. had a pretty cool site-you could sort every bean based on lots of factors. anways, the fbi can't open a letter and prosecute legally, but they noticed letters mailed to emery, then a few days later a package would go out to the person. obviously, they opened some and sent the "your package has been confiscated" letter to the person. so they hatched an idea that when a person sends a letter to emery, they send a letter back saying "we did not have your order in stock, please resubmit new choices". but the fbi included a prepaid postage envelope that sent the order to FBI headquarters. so they charged him with selling millions of seeds and want him extradited to be prosocuted in the US.

everyone on here seems to have a bad opinion of him-don't know why. i love the CC mag he put out and will miss it. he's ran for mayor of vancouver a couple times. to me he's just a brave political activist living in the open doing what he can to help the cause. some people may not agree with (insert whateve here) but i've got nothing bad to say against him. people are different, whatya' gonna do. i think the entire idea is crap. but you know the government, they'll throw everything they can at him. money laundering... it's crazy. but-he did take on the US government.....

His biggest problem is his face--talk about stoney eyes. He probably gets charged extra on airlines for those bags under them.

Some folks followed a guy named after a smallish tree to a place where the second biggest oil reserves in the world are, and created the biggest mess in history. I"ll never follow someone who looks goofy. Call me vain, call me prejudiced, call me when John Stewart becomes our spokesperson (no, Colbert's got that funny ear).

He darn well knows that Canada does not extridite for anything less then Murder charges, so...he aint that brave to start with. It's kinda like standing on a 10 foot box yelling at midgits, they are never going to get him and he knows it.

Folks, it's all about PERCEPTION of the general public that will win the war against MJ prohibition. Perception. That Perception has changed in the USA stating in 1996 when California passed the first Medical Marijuana Laws. This started the shift in the perception that maybe MJ isn't the "drug" folks thought caused people to go crazy and rob and plunder.

I said it before, I'll say it again, Medical MJ is just a stepping stone to full decriminalization.

As the Perception is changing slowly, but surly, in the USA, here you have some clown up in Canada, going on US news shows and rippin' Bong hits with 18-20 year olds looking like he is a herion addict. Slurred fast speech and run around retoric side stepping REAL issues to promote HIS agenda to further his business.
The American non tokin' public views him as a reason to keep it ILLEGAL, as his deamener and speeches are simply a joke.

You want a real activist, contact Ed Rosenthatl and look up what HE has done for the cause and you will see that M.E. is truly "the Clown of Cannibis"

I have to wonder at people who say Mark Emery is some kind of fighter for the cause. He's not. His interest isn't promoting legalization, his interest is promoting himself. Now I'm not opposed to someone pursuing personal financial gain, but don't pretend you're doing it for the MJ community in general. He's a horrible example to be the face of the vast MJ community.
I agree with NorCalHal the guy's a clown. I in no way want to be associated with anything this guy says, promotes, or believes.

yep. hate to rag on a fellow canadian but
this guys over-rated. i should know more before i talk
but really screw this cat. he doesnt know jack
Everyone is different. we know this.
so every pothead is also different.
I personally dont want to see the mj rules changed
because of its medical purposes. Dont get me wrong im
more than estatic that mj treats so so many people that would
be lost without it. BUT i said its my opinion and I personally
started smoking pot at age 12, to feel stoned. i like being stoned.
If mj becomes decriminalized I want it to be because everyone finally
realizes that its no different from alcohol. I rarely get into this
because of how many points can afflict with eachother. it just seems
theres nothing we can do. But for god sakes, ban coca-cola and mcdonalds
and coffee before you ban weed. god the stuffs so bad for you its ridiculous.
I just want everyone to decriminalize weed so i can be left alone.
I have been mentally harassed by many, many people throughout my life
for the weed i use and how much i use it. But the point i just want to
get across is that its my buisness. i am an adult, have a job and support myself. If i want to get high, why cant I?

The Effen Gee said:
Our former president was a better speaker than Mr. Emery.

More pleasing on the eyes too.

I agree in general, but would love to see W. give a speach after a few bong hits......LOL.
They could pair up and take it on the road like Abbott and Costello.....Who's on first? First what?.....:D

Latest posts

Back