Marijuan King from Michigan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marijuana_Michigan

Medical Cannabis Michigan
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

I am the owner of a Marijuana collective EDIT which is a non-profit medical cannabis collective created by patients, for patients and caregivers operating in full compliance with Michigan Medical Marijuana Act of the Michigan Department of Health and Safety Code Sections 333.26421 – 333.26430.

Looking forward to share my views and suggestions with all!!

Cheers!!

Hello to Michigan from Michigan....an hour to the west of you!

welcome to mp. look forward to seeing what your product looks like...

Welcome to MP.....didn't know we were getting royalty here....

I was gonna use the name "best MJ grower in the universe" but it was a lil much so I went with Hamster Lewis.

Hamster Lewis said:

I was gonna use the name "best MJ grower in the universe" but it was a lil much so I went with Hamster Lewis.
lol

lol hammy

self proclaimed "pot king" aint the most flattering title for a "medical marijuana provider"

bad juju MM...im sure LEO would love that out of context in a court of law. by definition kings work for profit.

But welcome!

here hit this :48:

you gotta show us a lil something before ya get that title anyway. aint even showed the first bud, and already known as the false king.:doh::p

show me the bud!:cool:

.. faux king?..:p
I think he was just spamming his store.

Yeah, I think it is just spam. Went to the site, nothing but mainstream strains, and to me, just seems kind of suspect. Non profit..LOL...LMFAO....ROTFLMFAO

Hamster Lewis said:

LMFAO!!! I am changing my name now! This is spam if there ever was meat in a can! only post by this user, and it's about their store? No personal strains bred? Skeptical to say the least; show us the goods all mighty one!

Yeah lol...no doubt spam....the people who hve to tell everyone how great they are at something are usually the people who are really not that great to begin with...

Kinda like the guys who run around telling everyone who will listen just how big their "meat stick" is....in reality they are hung like a meal worm. :)

faux-king meal worm.:eek: :doh:

thats too funny.:D

:48:

212_.JPGI like "faux" no matter how ya spell it.

Latest posts

Back