Marijuana activist agrees to prison deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is just wrong !! But at least he is standing up for his Buddys and letting them walk!! I do the same !!

So if they busted this set-up of selling seeds to usa, what going to do to the rest of those selling seeds to us?

I feel the need to appologize for ranting previously. hope I didn't piddle anyone off... I certainly don't want to argue with u, Hick :p

damn... I picked up some "Biker Bob's" stuff last night and just smoked a gagger, so I forgot what I was gunna go on about...

someth'n like how I was agreeing with u, Hick, that it doesn't look good at all for me up here... but I've known that for years. I just don't worry about it and grow my own. I don't like to have to give money to someone else to aid them in cultivation for profit. I don't necessarily condone growing my fave plant to sell it, but what can I do? I'm not hardcore, and do it recreationally... it's not that big a deal... but I can't grow near as much as I smoke, so what can I do?:confused2:

like I said... I'm ripped...

? definately not argueing CVG, not atall. "We're" on the same side. I've no doubt.
The laws are draconian. Persecution and prosecution are not acceptable.. IMO
I'm in a med' state. My 'state' government says that I can grow and posses a .."reasonable" amount for medical conditions. The feds have, more than once, busted state approved med growers here. But as long as they were "within the states guidelines", the state has refused to prosecute. Additionally, the state supreme court has issued injunctions, requireing the return of the plants, equiptment, and product. On both local and federal levels.

I can respect ME for his .."stand", but noone should be surprised at the outcome.

but I can't grow near as much as I smoke, so what can I do?
you should. easily supply yourself man. Get some cuttings going in succession, one or two into flower every other week or so.
Dig bigger holes!.. plant more seeds!.. more lights!.. house addition!..
I dunno' but fer gawsh sakes.... "gitter done"

s'all good, buddy... and ya... he knew what he was doing. he shouldn't have sold outside of Canada. He is accepting the consiquences of his actions and at the same time, is looking out for others. admirable.

Hick said:
you should. easily supply yourself man. Get some cuttings going in succession, one or two into flower every other week or so.
Dig bigger holes!.. plant more seeds!.. more lights!.. house addition!..
I dunno' but fer gawsh sakes.... "gitter done"

:rofl:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
here's an idea... let's find out where all these anit-weed politicians live and go do some commando missions and completely saturate their lawns and gardens with MJ seeds ... and phone and report THEM once they start to grow. lol.

:spit: :rofl:
thats freaking great man.

why is the u.s. gov't so wrong on so many policies. (i started to go off on a tangent about the u.s. gov't + blah, blah, blah - so i stopped.) good luck mr. prince of pot - hopefully by the time u get 2 jail, we may vote in a new gov't + get u sprung. heres hopein.

snuggles said:
Shame on the USA for policing the world once again. Is pot really that important? We have bigger fish to fry than this, it's total **. And shame on Canada for not protecting one of it's citizens...SHAME!!!!!

The U.S will always be the World's Bully until we can't afford it any more. But the Canadian government needs to stop bending over and taking it up the butt every time our government wants them to. I mean hell even the individual states are protecting their citizens more then Canada is...

Latest posts

Back