Marijuana Blunders: When the D'oh! moments strike!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Effen Gee

Movin' on up!
Reaction score
I love hash.
I love smoking hash.
I really love finger hash.

So...

Harvested my chemdawg last night. Collected a bunch of hash from my skissors. Waited till this morning to smoke it.

Took one hit, enjoyed it, went back to killing. (COD 4)

Moved over to the PC to check my email, brought the pipe to my lips, lit the lighter only to behold an empty bowl.

???

The almost resses pieces sized wad of waxy, sticky hash was gone. Somehow managed to hop itself out of the bowl and land...wherever. I scoured over my whole livingroom to no avail.

It's gone. Was really tasty too.

Now I am mad because THAT was the last of my has, as I smoked all 3 oz of the bubble run in less than two months (I know, that's alot of hash. Shame on me) and since I am harvesting, naturally I am out of (really good) weed and have to smoke the mids.

THEN...

I decided to roll a joint using the clear cellulose papers...

Don't know why as I have plenty of Golden Wraps (The BEST Imo) and I also have a pretty sweet bong.

Anyways, when I smoke joint's I like to puff them before I take a rip, drag, hit whatever you wanna cal it.

Well, this time after the joint was about halfway finished, I puffed and ALL the weed came shooting out of the end like a G.I. Joe toy missle. Not only did it go pretty far and land on my keyboard, it HELD IT'S SHAPE...and was still it...(ish).

I managed to get it BACK INTO THE PAPER and finish the remaining half joint.

Am I not having the worst luck smoking pot this monring or what?

Tell me (us) about some of your personal blunders soI don't feel so much like I belong in some stupid teenage driven comedy...

Sheesh...what's a guy go to go through to get stoned around here?

When I was a young'n me and a buddy were giving each other shot guns and I had the joint in my mouth blowing him the smoke and out of no where i SNEEZED big time and blew the joint down my buddys throat. He hacked it straight back into my mouth and we both hit the floor laughing...take care..

At least you didn't choke on water the first time you tried a Gravity Bong. I was already a little high and my friends made the mistake of not telling me how to "hit it". A few seconds later, I am gasping for air and my friends are in tears. :eek:

Trying to roll up a J with the giggles. My friend opposite me ended up wearing all of the herb due to the fact that I laughed into the unrolled paper spreading the herb everywhere.

Doesn't help that I was trying not to laugh so the pressure just kinda built up.

Kept the giggles going for longer though, we decided to get a pipe after that :)

-Trippy

Was Smokin' a pipe of hash sitting in the passenger seat. I had on a fresh T-shirt, and my friend made the funniest face as I was hitting it. I blew into the pipe as I burst out laughing and the hash goes flying out with all the hash burning holes in my shirt.

When I was younger my best friend and I had a brilliant idea... We were going to get his mother high. I packed everything I had into the bowl of my homemade bong. The deal was I would light it and she would hit it. She was drunk enough to agree. So I lit the lighter and said "ok, now" and she proceeded to blow a gyser up through the stem. The bud was gone. We were bummed. And sober. Bad night. Terrible idea.

Latest posts

Back