Marijuana Disappears In Thin Air From Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
Federal agents are looking for a truckload of marijuana, almost about 1700 pounds of it. According to the authorities, it is being estimated that the total amount would be worth about $1 million. The entire truckload of pot disappeared without a trace from somewhere in the route from Memphis to Louisville. The herbs were confiscated by the members of the Interstate Interdiction Unit, who had pulled up the tractor trailer that contained those. The shipment was trailed by the officers after the Drug Enforcement Administration gave directions to deliver the shipment to Kentucky.

However, the entire truckload of the drugs went up in smoke en route, leaving the officers baffled and harassed. As the shipment was being delivered, the officers who were trailing it saw a number of vehicles pull up to the tractor trailer, which was parked in Louisville. the vehicles first pulled up, and then left. They came back once more, and left again, and did not return after that. After the mysterious vehicles left, the officers who were following the vehicles came up to investigate, and on looking into the truck, found that it was completely void of any of the marijuana.

An investigation is being conducted in the case, according to the Shelby County Sheriff’s office, but no new information is yet available. The Drug Enforcement Administration was unable to give any insight into the matter, much like the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office. According to the Chief Administrative Officer of the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office, Harvey Kennedy, the office does not hold any information or records of the matter. Larry Godwin, the director of the Memphis Police Department maintained that he would not be commenting on a federal case.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/ybkls3y

These genius' were probably watching the wrong truck lol. They were probably watching an empty truck the whole time. Tax dollars hard at work buddy.

This is what you call Spinning there wheels.. It a Good thing that they Didn't find the Marijuana.!!!

Bwhahahahahaa!! ok if there was a whole truck and the guys don't know where it is......hello! Man i've been wrecked before but never lost a whole truck....maybe a whole day!

Ha ha ha hahaaa. That's the funniest thing that I've here in a week!!! Green Blessing gone away.Ha ha ha ha...wow. That's some lame police work.

thats funny....maybe the cops were puffin got lit and decided to have a good time.....and in the mists of it said ah "F" it....either way how in the hell do you lose an 18 wheeler?....like nv said....tax dollars hard at work.....im against the sale of marijuana for a quick buck....but im glad they didnt get their filthy hands on it....

My guess is that they did get their hands on it....but are saying otherwise, many cops like this around the Detroit area.

:cry::cry: I melted my bong:bong::bong::bong: but I got it all smoked up:aok:

Latest posts

Back