marijuana for cerebral aneurysm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moxie

Reaction score
Will marijuana cause a cerebral aneurysm to burst ? i would give them simpson oil only
i know many different folks that use it for various ailments but a newbie is asking me if it is good for brain annies .
Ive done searches and they say it lowers blood pressure which is good , but a few marijuana sites say that once taken it sends blood rushing to the brain and that does not sound good .

I don't think anyone is going to be able to answer that question, short of a neurologist with a background in cannabis, and I just don't see that happening.

I have seen a few aortic aneurysms on x ray but have no idea what one looks like on the brain. I don't think anyone would be comfortable saying sure, it will help, when we really have no idea. We don't want to cause something bad to happen. It is a blood clot on the brain. I would leave that that to the professionals.

That's just way too much liability, to answer.

i agree , searches that ive done say that it raises the heart rate but lowers blood pressure which could be a deadly combination , i think i will suggest for her not use and if she just has to , to not use concentrates

Latest posts

Back