marijuana reform turning its tide :/

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Osama Bin Laden called it best, "Obama is a lapdog"

Well, if the shoe fits.

Funny how after all the years of promises, we vote in the guys that seem to pull a 180.

Ron paul anyone?

but then who would enforce this outlaw? the gov't we have outlawed?

PUFF MONKEY said:
we should outlaw government because of it's intoxicating effects on the human psyche

i hope that everyone can see that mr. o'dumass never was the most important person in the world....it's high time we as individuals in our own minds are the most important people in the world, and that we must act like it...i stopped calling myself a republican quite some time ago...now i just go by "American"...with freedom comes grave responsibillity...that basicly means that we have much ponderingthat comes with EVERY decision we make.

i don't know. i kinda understand why u would ignore such ?. but it does speak good that he is not out right saying hell no to mj reform. its to early to call it quits its picking up steam an we need to keep pressing an getting more involved. next time u hear someone talking bad about the stuff speak up inform them of the truth. an the funny thing about obama, now we got some wahoos out on street corners holding sines the end of the world is at hand. obama is the anti crist. its really nutts. people need to wake up an smell the cold hard facts of sinice!

i still have hope for obama. he has a tendency to put his foot in his mouth (special olympics and downing "online audience"), and look at the audience he was speaking in front of--old folks. obama cant seem soft on drugs cus he used to do em. yeah it's hypocritical of him cus he knows 1st hand what buds all about, but hell i work at a job w/ the elderly that drug tests, and everytime one of em talks about their grandsons get caught w/ weed i hafta talk about what a shame it is cus they get suspicious and tell my boss to test me cus i look high (which they've done to 4 ppl in the last year). the truth is legalization is around the corner. we found a way to crack the door open (state mmj), and now it's possible we'll see 2 states w/ legal weed. im gna reserve judgement on obama till then. who knows, maybe hes building up anti-drug capital so he can later sit back and say hes gonna let states decide for themselves. once that happens, the benefits are gonna be so obvious other states'll hafta follow.

Obama needs to be ask a couple of direct questions. When you were smoking MJ,,if a police officer had caught you,,would you have been able to become the President? The answer is Hell NO,,,

So,, Mr Obama,do you think that the MJ laws are fair? And would they have been fair if yur *** had gotten busted while you were smoking a joint???????:hubba: Now laugh that off Mr Obama. Wouldnt have been so funny huh?

CowboyBudsky said:
Obama needs to be ask a couple of direct questions. When you were smoking MJ,,if a police officer had caught you,,would you have been able to become the President? The answer is Hell NO,,,

So,, Mr Obama,do you think that the MJ laws are fair? And would they have been fair if yur *** had gotten busted while you were smoking a joint???????:hubba: Now laugh that off Mr Obama. Wouldnt have been so funny huh?

TruestPostEver!!!!!!!!!!!!:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

The world is run by a select group of men, they plan the wars they keep us surppresed , yall rem how russia kept it pop soupped up on vodka? no food but by god there was plenty of vodka lol any way america does same thing heroen , crack, booze , there all tools to keep us surpressed and $$ in the coffers win win for them. no worries that its killing us or making murders happen. its all part of the big plan to keep us down. if we didnt have crime and wars and crap to worry about we would see the forest and not just the trees

I dought obama will ever put a stop to this stuff. He's all talk and no action.I dont know why people have so much faith in him. Who cares if he "smoked to inhale", he obviously could give 2shits about medical marijuana. JMO

If Obama's asked straight out about MJ, medical or otherwise, he will come straight out and lie to the questioner. As he has done since day one. He loves to say "I'm relying on my advisers experience".
CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN.....?

Everyone needs to think about a few things first.
Obama's been in office for what now...87 days, and everyone is pissed he hasn't "stamped approval" on MJ. That would be a political death sentence.

What has happened. He has called off the DEA in MMJ states. Now, there has been ONE Fed Bust in Cali in SF on a club AFTER he stated "no more raids". The club in question is under investigation for Tax Fraud. So, the Feds came in and seized all assets of the club, and arested NO ONE.

IMO, calling of the DEA would not have happened with any other Administration.

Now, as I have said, I didn't expect Obama to just come out and say" MJ is now legal! Toke up!" We would all love to see that, but it would never happen, even if Ron Paul was elected, imo.
There are steps to take to REALLY Decrim MJ.
One MAJOR step has taken place just last week. I believe THIS is the first step in truly decrim MJ.

S.B. 714. A LANDMARK bill that, will effect ALL Americans.

The Bills goals are "undertake a comprehensive review of the criminal justice system; make findings related to current Federal and State criminal justice policies and practices; and make reform recommendations for the President, Congress, and State governments to improve public safety, cost-effectiveness, overall prison administration, and fairness in the implementation of the Nation’s criminal justice system.”

What do you think they will find out?? Hopefully, they will realize that our Prisons/Jails are filled with Non-Violent Drug offenders, with MJ being one of the top Drug Offenses that lead to incarceration.

I think the Obama administration knows what they are doing ( at least in that aspect, they are AFU in most everything else). Obama KNOWS he cannot just "legalize MJ". There are steps to take to convince the American public and most importantly to convince the Lawmakers that a "Change to drug policy" needs to occur. SB 714 is that step imo.
So, a couple of Dem Senators introduced the Bill.
If you are not familar with the bill, take a look for yourself.

That is the Change we are looking for.

Like that NorCal.

"undertake a comprehensive review of the criminal justice system"
Read the other day, the US accounts for less than 5% of the worlds population. Yet has 25% of its inmates.
Has to be one of the most insane stats ever.

thanks norcal, i read that a week or so ago. has anything else happened with it? has it been passed or is it still waiting.

i agree major change can't happen over night.

I see everyone venting and wanting a government for them but how many have written their state & us representatives and asked them to support legislation on medicinalization / decriminalization of cannabis? if everyone would write their rep. then our voice would start being heard.

there is legislation in the works to re-schedule cannabis from a I to II. with the rescheduling of cannabis and the medicinal benefits being accepted then wouldnt it be legal for everyone b/c the most touted benefit is to suppress nausia. everyone would be allowed to have plant for the occasional nausia.

im with ya NorCalHal, thanks for the link.

SSH

hXXp://norml.org/
hXXp://www.mpp.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back