marijuana reform turning its tide :/

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really pisses me off when I see the news where PPL are being killed by MF drinking and driving,,Comercials for Beer and Whisky,Politicians having a cold one on the news(Barack Obama and Hilary)showing how Joe the Plumer they are.....But heaven forbid,, a guy smokes a joint and gets the munchies. I JUST DONT GET IT.:confused:

With the words of Michael Jackson .....

It Don't Matter If You're
Black Or White

:peace:

2 faced.JPG

Its funny how all politicans say they will do one thing then get elected and do something different. I think once they get to Washington DC they are told by the people that actually control the gov't(Invert Brass) what they will be allowed to do. IMO the gov't is one of the biggest suppliers of drugs to the US(Ollie North)
There are thing that need be fixed first before worrying about reforms in Marijuana Laws. Health care, Schools are the biggest one in my book.

Surely yall didnt really think Obama would stand up for the common man did you? Its funny how down to earth politicians are till the votes are in. He got what he wanted now it's over till 2012 then he'll be own the common mans side. I can hear him now "I know that 33% of you have lost your homes, The depression is hurting all of us. Unemployment is coming down it was 38% just today. Pass this 4 trillon dollar stimulus pakage and well turn the corner. Sasha and Melia just today commented on how they wished we could start feeding our dog premium food agin. Just give me Four more years I was just about to do something for those 53,000 cancer patients that we arrested for buy the Leagle marijuana. Vote for change."

You know almost everyone I know agree that the taxes we pay are too much and the congressmen and senators are a joke. When the polls come out they are completely different than my beliefs. The approval ratings and such. Ive never been polled have you? Where do they get this info? If everyone agrees this government is too much into our lives why cant we get things changed Im sick of my privacy being invaded and sick of giving my money away so congreesmen and women can fly on their private jets. Its becoming big brothers world hope He will let me stay awhile!

obama(giggles the clown) said he would listen to us .... and a mass of idiots followed blindly...why did'nt we just vote for ourselves???

And also people being killed in Juarez, Mexico + USA actively with guns because Marijuana is illegal. If it is legalized then at least these murders will stop, and we can concentrate fight on the cocaine and heroin producers and traffickers in South America and Asia.

CowboyBudsky said:
It really pisses me off when I see the news where PPL are being killed by MF drinking and driving,,Comercials for Beer and Whisky,Politicians having a cold one on the news(Barack Obama and Hilary)showing how Joe the Plumer they are.....But heaven forbid,, a guy
smokes a joint and gets the munchies. I JUST DONT GET IT.:confused:

Yeah, the hope for Obama was that he would be different, but certainly he was told what he will be allowed and not allowed to do by the machine and the matrix who really control things (did you see how scared he looked after that meeting with the 4 other presidents before he took office? I am certain that was the day that they said: "listen, boy, you may think you have the power, but you don't. You are a puppet and don't try to rock the boat, else the people who control the presidency (not the president) will show you who is really boss")

However, I do believe that mass demand for marijuana is reaching a paradigm shift, and soon we will enjoy legal marijuana. People want marijuana like they want alcohol and cigarettes, because everyone knows many other people do it, eventually it will be re-legalized (only illegal since 1937!).

ozzydiodude said:
Its funny how all politicans say they will do one thing then get elected and do something different. I think once they get to Washington DC they are told by the people that actually control the gov't(Invert Brass) what they will be allowed to do. IMO the gov't is one of the biggest suppliers of drugs to the US(Ollie North)
There are thing that need be fixed first before worrying about reforms in Marijuana Laws. Health care, Schools are the biggest one in my book.

White WidowMaker said:
Yeah, the hope for Obama was that he would be different, but certainly he was told what he will be allowed and not allowed to do by the machine and the matrix who really control things.
thats exactly why fred dropped out of the race...i don't really blame him

we should outlaw government because of it's intoxicating effects on the human psyche

We as American's must take control of the gov't and stop letting the Big Money make the rules we must live by. The relegalization of Marijuana will happen as the voters make the ellected officials listen to their voices. All people in the US have a family member that has been effected in some way by the "War on Drugs". It is time to stop sending People to Jails and Prisons for crimes that are mainly in the minds of people that can not handle drugs, therefore they feel if they can not do some thing then you should not be able to do it.

Well just as I figured he would . why should he keep his promises when he hasn't did anything he said he would on the campaign trail, Just another lair
in a government job . who would of guessed. when it comes time for reelection time then we get to speak, but of course we won't be heard , so back to business as usual. if he can't see the jobs or money involved in this then he is really dumb period. just think if it was legalized . in every town in every city of the usa people would be opening shops to sell trinkets and what ever and of course all the people that would invest to make those trinkets not to mention the profits off of pot, and all the jobs that it would create to grow it . of course china would more then likely get the most out of it as everyone would go there to have it made . just how dumb can one man be . it just goes to show even the most important man in the world can be just as dumb as everyone else go figure . see Daddy you don't have to be smart to be president you just have to know how to be the best lair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back