Martha Stewart smoked weed with Snoop Dogg at Bieber roast, Jeff Ross says

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
From Washingtontimes.com

Martha Stewart smoked weed with Snoop Dogg at Bieber roast, Jeff Ross says

Martha Stewart, left, and Snoop Dogg appear on stage at the Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber at Sony Pictures Studios on Saturday, March 14, 2015, in Culver City, Calif. (Photo by Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP) more >

By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Thursday, June 4, 2015

Martha Stewart let comedian Jeff Ross shotgun marijuana smoke, courtesy of Snoop Dogg, into her mouth behind the scenes at the Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber, the comedian told Conan O’Brien Tuesday.

“We get nervous. These roasts are high pressure,” Mr. Ross said. “Snoop, a lot of times during the commercial breaks, would give me the ol’ elbow and we’d go in the back and decompress a little bit.
“And Snoop pulled out his — whatever you smoke stuff out of — and me and Martha Stewart got a little stoned,” he added.
But Ms. Stewart, 73, didn’t actually smoke the weed directly, Mr. Ross said.
“But she didn’t want to smoke directly. I shotgunned one directly into her mouth,” he said. “We only had one hit left. She was a great sport
Ms. Stewart, who had Snoop bake brownies on her show over a decade ago and invited him back to make mashed potatoes in 2008, gave a shoutout to her longtime friend during the roast, which aired March 30.

“It’s nice to see Snoop again,” she said, Us Weekly reported. “One of the highest-rated episodes on my show, ‘Martha Stewart Living,’ was when Snoop and I made brownies together. I’ve used his recipe ever since. As a matter of fact, I ate three of them right before they called and asked me to do this roast.”

Latest posts

Back