Maryjane brew

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Skunk

Reaction score
I am recovering nicely from a weekend run in with some marijuana home brew. This was my first batch of brew that was made with the magic herb. I think I drank three of them, don't really remember. I usually just make home brew for the co2 but this time I decided to try it instead of giving it away. Whewww what a mistake, since I rarely drink any alcohol this stuff really kicks. I used 4oz. of kush in 5 gal. After the first beer I felt a nice buzz, but after that it was all a blur... Now both shins are bruised and I feel like I have been beaten! look like it too.. So if anyone ever offers you a "green beer" :hubba: be very careful who knows how that evening will end.

I want the whole recipe for this :rofl:

Wow SS it sounds like you flew to Space and fell back to Earth :eek:

How many hours of memory have you lost?

:peace:

I can remember opening the second brew, from there on is one big blur! Here's how I did it. I used an american light kit. I use Corn syrup instead of sugar. 1 bottle corn syrup. And used champaign yeast instead of the yeast in the kit. I took 4oz. of MJ, ground it up stems seeds and all, then boiled the stuff for about 4 hours, stirring frequently. Then strained out the solids and rinsed them with more boiling water to try to get as much of the good stuff as i could. Put it all in my bucket and let her go. It bubbled in the air lock for 23 days. I then bottled that batch and saved the bottom 3-4 inches in the bucket. I then added more corn syrup, and away that "freebee" batch went. this time it bubbled for 26 days. I was told that the second batch was more potent than the first... I only know that what I drank, the first batch was to much for me.. Ohhh I used those nifty primers when I bottled instead of priming with corn sugar. Like I said I seldom drink anymore and I thought it tasted okay. It had a small hint of cannibus in the flavoring, but it was not overwelming. My father in law uses all of his trimmings in the fall for his brew, and the taste is pugnant at best. Give it a try, just remember SS warned ya.

Latest posts

Back