Med Card - San Fran here I come, can we toke Hal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The New Girl

Reaction score
Off to San Fran in a couple of weeks. Can I get a med card being an out of stater? I have my own state's card but would like a Cali card for shts and giggles.
Hi NCH, wanta share a toke, participate in a demonstration while I'm in town? :)
TNG

not sure about Cali but here in Washinton you must be a resident to get MMJ

Good luck ddown there and be safe

:48:

i think you have to have residence to get your card in any state. im not too sure tho i never try.

You know I would smoke you out New Girl!
I didn't think you could get your card without an out of state license, BUT, I was just in Venice and they had doctors giving cards to out of staters for $40, but it was only good for 1 week.

Oregon must issue cards to non residents. I have an acquaintance who lives in Idaho and got a card in Ontario, OR--a small town just west of the Idaho/Oregon border.

wow this is good to know..Maybe i can get one in Denver when I go watch the Broncos....maybe get a weekend pass...:rofl:

4u2:hitchair:

hey 4u ur gonna need alot of good medicine to watch ur broncos get whooped up on opening night!:eek: Just Win Baby

Forget the exact details, it might have even been in one of the news threads here, but I remember reading CA card holders are valid in Michigan, or maybe it was vise versa. Sorry, :stoned:

I believe your thinking of Arizona which excepts cards from other states (just can't grow)

When I moved to CA from TX, I was told I needed a valid CA license or the slip from the DMV saying your license is on the way, to obtain a card. I'm almost positive your states med card won't be sufficient here and since you are visiting, I doubt you will be able to obtain a CA MMIC.

I could be wrong though :)

Thanks guys, guess I'll have to wait and see! _ though I don't think I'll have any trouble scoring...

OK NCH, I'll meet ya at top of Lombard St at 4:20 on 9/20 :) LOL

The New Girl said:
though I don't think I'll have any trouble scoring...

Last thing we need is more criminal activity in Cali....

Good luck and Be safe The New Girl

:48:

Latest posts

Back