Media is a joke.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's pretty amazing how the media swarm on the 'current hot issue'... What cracks me up is when Wolf Blitzer has like 6 monitors on a wall with a different talking head in each for a 'meeting of the minds' on whatever the current headline is or for that matter the dead headline they've been beating to a pulp until the next thing they can pounce on happens...

Talk about beating a dead horse...

Geez....:holysheep:

lol i say something sly but i might dissappear in the nite

Turn a blind eye to it and life get's better for you.

...then only IMPORTANT things matter, like family.

Several times on tv lastnite I heard about some poor guy in the sunset district of San Fancisco was busted for having 26 plants growing in his home ! They made this dude out to be as bad as a terrorrist or somthing....
it just blows my mind that they will take something so unimportant and blast it all over the news, when this country has so many far greater issues on its plate ! whatever... its such a joke ! a waste of time and money

The media survives from it's income. The populace provides that income.

They are a necessary evil. If only one news item of ten thousand shows a politician that is abusing their power for their own gain and causing problems instead of fixing problems, then that media is needed. We, the populace have to weed out the other 9,999 "news items" and throw them into the rubbish bin where they belong.

Step one: If the article is about a premature birth of a double bird-headed infant in lower southern nowhere, then DELETE IT.

Step two: Repeat step one until you find something reported that matters.

ALWAYS read or watch several news sources. They each show only a fraction of the news for that day. The owner of that news outlet decides what type of news gets shown on that outlet. Your hearing the owners opinion of each item.

Never believe any of it until you've seen or read several sets of proof of it's truth. The media lies like a rug. They will literally say anything that will sell their story. Wait until at least 5 of them substantiate a news story with proof that satisfies you. Then believe only a tenth of what they say. They make up the proof too.

I was really angry last night to see some stupid CNBC 'documentary' (lies) about the 'evil people' growing weed in Northern California. Family has to move out of home because all the neighbours have gardens full of weed! And so on. Turned it off after 10 minutes. Just propaganda, probably paid for by the Bush administration.

Every fricken nite I see and hear more crap on the news that just slams MJ trying to make it out to be this big evil drug that causes all these crazy problems and stuff. Oh and the street values they they come up with I only wish existed, we would all be neighbors with Bill Gates hahaha !They bust some poor guy with a few lil ole plants and all of the sudden he's part of some big cartel opp ! what a joke.... If those idiodic reporters even new how ignorant they sounded to us, im sure they would cry themselves to sleep at night in humuliation. The gateway drug...... ya rite ! More like alchohol, give me a few shots of booze and I will try anything hahaha ! get me high though and Im cool with just eating and chillin.... or doin some yard work or sumthin !

Latest posts

Back