Medical marijuana dispensaries banned in Los Gatos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad, my friend, truly sad! Ignoring you is easy enough though, have a nice life! Add nvthis to your Ignore List...check!

Roddy said:
I'm having fun with this, truly!

NV's ignore list = 0

Saying discussion is fun, and actually having a thick enough skin to take getting your crap called out = Two very different things...:confused2:

Wish I could say I would have done the same.. No I don't..

Hmmmm, ignore certainly isn't working.

Discussion is great, when discussion occurs. When you have someone sit there and tell you the world in Cali is beautiful and hey, EVERY news corp is lying, there's no true abuse....all made up for effect...well, all I can think is I'm not dealing with someone who is wanting to actually discuss. Conspiracy theory keeps coming to mind, makes me want to check with Art to make sure we did actually go to the moon....or was that staged like all the lies about Cali and the above reproach populous! What we were doing isn't discussion....more like some politician, telling me the budget is fine and the world is lying.....can anyone say deny deny deny??

I do love a good discussion....you provide none, so have a good life. Hey, do you guys even bother locking doors out there...or are the non-MJ crime reports actually real whereas anything to do with dispensaries or any other drug issues are the only ones faked?? I'm sooooo :confused2:

Do you need me to quote you again????? :rofl:

when you stop discussing "policy" and digress to attacks on each other, the thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back