Medical marijuana users fight for gun rights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
The Oregon Supreme Court is weighing whether someone licensed to use medical marijuana can also legally have a concealed handgun.

Cynthia Wills has both and she's part of what is considered the first major court case in the country to consider whether guns and marijuana can legally mix.

The sheriffs of Washington and Jackson counties in Oregon say no.

But Willis and three co-plaintiffs have won in state court twice, with the state's rights to regulate concealed weapons trumping federal gun control law in each decision.

With briefs filed and arguments made, they are now waiting for the Oregon Supreme Court to rule.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/42s5n8s

Just don't get too high and forget if there are bullets in the gun or not :)

Can we just get the whole legalization thing done first then worry about packing pistols beside our pipes.

FruityBud said:
The sheriffs of Washington and Jackson counties in Oregon say no.

NO!! lol.. You have no rights... There are no amendments for you, pot boy!

That's right.. Roll up that constitution and smoke that hemp paper for all it's worth, sign over your citizenship, then, move to Phoenix and get in line with the rest of them "illegals"..

Errr.. Oh yeah.. Umm.. How much is a direct flight from Oregon to America again???:cool:

Bleh..

nvthis said:
NO!! lol.. You have no rights... There are no amendments for you, pot boy!

That's right.. Roll up that constitution and smoke that hemp paper for all it's worth, sign over your citizenship, then, move to Phoenix and get in line with the rest of them "illegals"..

Errr.. Oh yeah.. Umm.. How much is a direct flight from Oregon to America again???:cool:

Bleh..
:yeahthat:::goodposting: how do they expect the growers to protect their family? It's okay for a gang member to tote a glock, but not a legitimate medical marijuana user? What is our world coming to when simple cultivation of a weed takes your right to bear arms away!? What do the two rights have to do with one another? This lost me between "here, grow your own medicine" and "no, no, no... you can't have a gun!"

I dont care what they say they will never take my guns from me :chuck:

Latest posts

Back