medical mj question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeoffTheMess

Reaction score
so as we all know cali is the most laxed when it comes to medical mj. great

but...just out of curiosity, say the govenators term ends and the newly elected governor is against medmj, and decides to reverse the law.

is that something that could happen in reality or not?

im groovy sorry if that was a metaly challenged question

anything can happen but right now all the dispensaries are doing great and paying their taxes. If they go the other way , it will hurt us. We are about to be broke as a state. who knows what theyll decide

now that being said. what is your opinion on what would happen if the laws were reveresed suddenly. also what would be a reason or two for why this would happen with what you know being a resident?

i just cant see why medmj isn't legal in all states :(

i've just been thinking and i cannot find a reason why it wouldnt be legal for adults to consume as a medication. in my own experience, cooking for endless hours makes my back hurt and calves hurt and the ONLY thing short of gross pharmisudicals witch i refuse to take that relieves my pain is our sweet leaf

im so blazed right now im sorry again haha

i dont really see that happening anytime to soon. things have been progressing more lately towards making it even more lax.

I'm not too sure a republican is gonna make it into the the cali gov seat this time...JMO...and if a democrat has a problem with it I promise you they won't get in office

The Governor has no power to repeal Cali prop 215 as it was voted in by the Public.

NorCalHal is totally correct.
I keep expecting the 420 legislation to hit the Supreme Court to be ruled against.

Latest posts

Back