Michigan Medical Marijauna on Nov 4 Ballot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slarabee

Reaction score
The Medical Marijuana issue is proposition 1 up for vote on November 4 2008 in Michigan. More information and the full text of the Proposal can be found at the Michigan Coalition for Compassionate Care which can be found at stoparrestingpatients(.)org

For those that are paranoid like I am go to the Michigan Secretary of State website get the application for and vote by absentee ballot. The requirements to vote by absentee ballot are easy to qualify. (note: If you have never voted before you have to vote in person your first time.) I attached the absentee ballot request for for you convenience. You will need to know who your clerk is so you can mail it in. You can find that info here: hxxps://services2.sos.state.mi.us/mivote/

There is no requirement in the law that says you have to vote on any more than one issue so even if you are disillusioned with the election process and have no faith in politicians you can vote yes on Prop 1 and leave everything else blank.

We face an uphill battle here in Michigan so we need to get the word out to all our friends and family here in Michigan. Email or call anyone and everyone you know in Michigan and encourage them to vote to approve medical marijuana.

DO NOT ASSUME that your friends and family will know what Prop 1 is.

DO NOT ASSUME they will vote yes.

Have the conversation. You may change someones mind. :)

View attachment AbsentVoterBallot_105377_7.pdf

Good luck, and all you Michighaners LOL do the right thing stick up for yourself and your fellow states men/women...VOTE. Show the antis they can't run everyone's life anymore.

:yeahthat: . got my vote. i've been informing everyone i know. even picking up a 'few' friends that can't drive, to carry them to the polling station.:D ...

Latest posts

Back