Miracle Grow Plant food?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluealein56

Misderected Hostilty
Reaction score
so i picked up this miracle grow all purpose Plant food. Its water soluble and its a 24-8-16 make up.will this work for now or what should i be looking for in terms of fertilizer for a soil grow, to use for both vegetation which iam 1 week into and for flowering. any help appreciated, some one just point me in the right direction?

thats what i thought. any recommendations for flowering?

i flowered at three weeks to keep it manageable and have heard that a banana peel and mushroom compost will aid in flowering.

Im actualy using MG all purpose 24-8-16 at the moment. Always have in veg (my plants have always loved it). Flowering, ive always used a dedicated flowering nute but recently ive been chatting with people about using the same for flower. Yes the Nitrogen is high but I it is a multi purpose nute so imo for people to say it WONT work is wrong. Im on my fith grow now, been flowering for 3wks and been using MG all purpose since wk 2 of veg.Im watching them very closley, so far so good.
OK, its not ideal as far as nutes are concerned but it still has everything in it MJ needs + trace elements. My plants are healthy, big and doing well. I cant post a pic of them atm, my cameras broken, but when I can I will.
MG user.

People use what they can get, not everyone can get ideal feeds :)

Stay away from MG pre nuted soil ;)

A mild foliar feed of Miracle Grow in veg works a treat!

There must be different types of MG nute available. The one I have - blue colour - is 15-30-15

yeah i just got the all purpose cause it was so damn high in nitrogen. wanna grow those babys big and strong. what age do you think is appropriate to start introducing the small girls to some nutes?

got them at a week and a half old. most have two sets of leaves by now.

Not yet, that's for sure. Depends on the soil you're using. Even if the soil has no added nutes, your plants will go for several weeks quite happily. Personally I think that giving nutes too soon in a soil grow can slow down root development.

Latest posts

Back