Miss Brutus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking for your opinions

• All opinions accepted

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Can't wait to hear from everybody

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Oh good, let’s smoke it…

what is that stuff anyway boo some kinda special plant juice like opium?
just a few drops gives you a buzz for hours...I can't imagine doing a whole dropper full...subbie, I'm thinking it's a preparation of a special bark and herbs distilled down to make a nasty looking brown potion...3-4 drops gives me a full on body high and a very laid back feeling...I'd prefer not to go too deep with that stuff...

just a few drops gives you a buzz for hours...I can't imagine doing a whole dropper full...subbie, I'm thinking it's a preparation of a special bark and herbs distilled down to make a nasty looking brown potion...3-4 drops gives me a full on body high and a very laid back feeling...I'd prefer not to go too deep with that stuff...
I never heard of it. A high like shrooms?

ahyahusca is an interesting subject

Matt at Goat and Monkey went to Ecuador several times and experiences several ahyahuasca sessions

I only did it the one time service, so I’m not the person to ask, but it was just like a very mellow mushroom kinda buzz… I am under the impression the stuff is super potent and will send you to places you don’t want to go if you take too much.

Welcome to the group I have found only being a member a few days not even a full week yet but have found this site to be a goldmine for myself cool chill people as well hope you enjoy yourself

we're known for our thread drifts, life is too short to take it seriously...

Latest posts

Back