Missed Al Roker's Documentary? And MORE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. GreenBrain

Legal Grower
Reaction score
I know I just posted this in another thread, but I think it deserves a fresh look. If you missed the Al Roker Documentary "Marijuana Inc" here is a link:

[/url]http://www.truveo.com/Al-Roker-Reporting-Marijuana-Inc-Part-4/id/2133471223[/url]

When it loads it will bring up a ten minuet clip, but don't worry, it will show the entire documentary. After the ten minuet clip an ad loads, then it goes on to the next part. Just wait.

Also a similar and equally as interesting documentary that aired on CNBC with a HOT female reporter can be found here:

[/url]www.hulu.com/watch/54312/cnbc-originals-marijuana-inc[/url]

AND, here is a link to National Geographic Explorer's Marijuana Nation. In my opinion, this is one of the best documentaries on marijuana.

[/url]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1179518214639821214[/url]

ENJOY! :tokie:

(not supposed to post external links, so copy & paste please)

Oh, and if anyone knows of any other interesting documentaries, please post them.

Thanks so much for the post I really wanted to see two of these! :D

i saw one on nbc cable news the other day with 8 economists debating legalizing it purely because its a revenue source.

the info that ive been preaching for years..... finally heard.... they brought up all kinds of things. one guy started sating it was full of tar and more dangerous than cigs. immediately someone said he was lying. then he tried to bring up danger and death, allso called out the lie. then awesomely enough this one young guy started yelling about how the only reason it was illegalized in the first place was because black and Hispanic men liked it and it was racial control.

i got such a rush. all these scientific facts that have just been walked all over for so long. now they are common public knowledge. on cnbc no less which is a rather straight laced news channel. all about the dow and their numbers.

Thank you, greenbrain- and I really love hulu!

Latest posts

Back