MMJ Grower gets his 12 Pounds Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Flyinghigh, if I may ask for the 3/4 pound yield how many plants, and how tall where they?

Flyinghigh said:
:48:
Over all 12 pounds is alot to have around the house and try to Keep freash with out drying completely out or maybe get moled, but what I know about having that much in those jars.
I just harvest mine and got 1 Lb and that kinda wet and when it drys it be about 3/4 Lb on a scale.
I was telling my wife yesterday I need some Big jars like that guy has for future grow..

Sorry, No pix, No battery's, No money, No gas.:eek: and payday is
Monday :eek: broke again after paying light bill..:hubba:

jrlutor said:
Hi,

Flyinghigh, if I may ask for the 3/4 pound yield how many plants, and how tall where they?

I had 5 plants about 4 foot that didn't produce much do to Abuse I gave them. They should of had about a pound for each plant..
Live And Learn and DON'T tell O'lady about light schedule or how much Electric is being used which I pay the bill & Never later.. ;) She Stress to much, makes the Plants Stress.:eek: This next grow I am Not saying a word so they Don't get Stress or Abuse..;)

The trich where Cloudy and some Amber and could of stayed under the light for a week or so to get alot more amber but I am trying to stay away from the Coughlock for a while do to I COUGH to dam much as is..

Flyinghigh said:
I had 5 plants about 4 foot that didn't produce much do to Abuse I gave them. They should of had about a pound for each plant..
Live And Learn and DON'T tell O'lady about light schedule or how much Electric is being used which I pay the bill & Never later.. ;) She Stress to much, makes the Plants Stress.:eek: This next grow I am Not saying a word so they Don't get Stress or Abuse..;)

The trich where Cloudy and some Amber and could of stayed under the light for a week or so to get alot more amber but I am trying to stay away from the Coughlock for a while do to I COUGH to dam much as is..

what do you feed your ladies?

Haha I'm stoked for the guy, but the news just basically said:

"Here is a man who has has 12 lbs of good herb... Just watch the tv while he weighs it in front of us. He has debilitating medical conditions and all 12 of his guns have been confiscated. If for some reason you are scared of a crippled unarmed man you could always go to the court and find out when his next appearance is and rob him then"

I hate the media

SMOK3R said:
Haha I'm stoked for the guy, but the news just basically said:

"Here is a man who has has 12 lbs of good herb... Just watch the tv while he weighs it in front of us. He has debilitating medical conditions and all 12 of his guns have been confiscated. If for some reason you are scared of a crippled unarmed man you could always go to the court and find out when his next appearance is and rob him then"

I hate the media

Did I miss something here.? Sounds like you would go and find out and Rob the Poor Boy while he get his Guns back..! Man You need to Go to another web sight and talk that Crap some where Else...:bolt:

The Media has Nothing to do with it.. Matter of fact Smok it a Good thing that the Media is Showing this anyHow, because it a Plus to show the Public that MMJ Patients is winning the Battle 1 Step at a Time..

Latest posts

Back