Momentum Swinging Against Medical Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want change, you vote it in. Simple as that. If your State goverment does not back it, tough cookies, the Citizens can still vote in laws that the State HAS to follow.

I believe that's exactly what they're trying to do, Hal, I think you miss that fact....I also believe you ignore or just don't get that the actions of others DIRECTLY relates to how others act and think.....perception! Simple human nature, there....

Even MI. If perseption was such an issue with other States, then why does MI recognise Other States Scripts?

I think you answered this question above....you vote it in. Yeah, even though those leading our state are dead opposed to MJ MMJ or any J, the people thought enough to include our brothers from other states...call us mavericks! :rofl:

You guys mistake perception for propaganda. The Propaganda machine is what the real problem is.

I believe it is you that misunderstand that this goes hand in hand, which is exactly what's been said repeatedly in many a thread.

The main reason I don't agree with the "perception" issue is simple, MANY other States have passed thier own MMJ laws on thier own allready.

It is obvious you don't agree with this, because you act like every state that has passed this since you have had blinders on and had no problems getting it on the ballot as well as passed. You act as if states that haven't passed this just aren't trying....

Roddy said:
The main reason I don't agree with the "perception" issue is simple, MANY other States have passed thier own MMJ laws on thier own allready.

It is obvious you don't agree with this, because you act like every state that has passed this since you have had blinders on and had no problems getting it on the ballot as well as passed. You act as if states that haven't passed this just aren't trying....

Absolutly. No such thing as tryin' in my book...it's all about DOING.

Roddy said:
If you want change, you vote it in. Simple as that. If your State goverment does not back it, tough cookies, the Citizens can still vote in laws that the State HAS to follow.

I believe that's exactly what they're trying to do, Hal, I think you miss that fact....I also believe you ignore or just don't get that the actions of others DIRECTLY relates to how others act and think.....perception! Simple human nature, there....

Even MI. If perseption was such an issue with other States, then why does MI recognise Other States Scripts?

I think you answered this question above....you vote it in. Yeah, even though those leading our state are dead opposed to MJ MMJ or any J, the people thought enough to include our brothers from other states...call us mavericks! :rofl:

You guys mistake perception for propaganda. The Propaganda machine is what the real problem is.

I believe it is you that misunderstand that this goes hand in hand, which is exactly what's been said repeatedly in many a thread.

Ahhh....Mr. Perception. How can I say this without being a jerk....well....I can't.
Yes...I can acknowledge that alot of folks have a "perception" of how MMJ works in the West and that they believe that is a negative.
These are the Same folks that see a dude with tattoos and a mohawk and think "loser".
Let's call them "sheeple", as they are truly sheep following the Fox news propagana machine...and believing it as true. There is no convincing them that maybe it IS working out in the West and all the negative stories are just that...negative stroies. They like to believe the pretty young girl on the news and think that what she says is the way the world really is.

What should we have done Roddy? Wait until other States in the East passed MMJ laws first then modeled after tehm? Be a long wait I'm sure.
Well, the West didn't. Western States embraced MMJ and ran with it, open the door to conversations like this. Without it, there would be no conversations about this at all.

All I can say is what Chuck D stated years ago "Don't believe the hype"
Think for yourselves. Gather enough sigs to put legislation on the ballots.
I know it is much eaiser to point to the West and put blame on them for your lack of gumption. It is a long hard fight, to say the least.

Stop usuing "perception" as a crutch, and just get er done fellas. 76%...cmon meow.
You said yourself Roddy that your goverment officials are not with MMJ, but yet you guys passed it. It can be done.

I had to add this, if Perception is true, then CO looks to me like it is being ran by fools, according to American Weed show on TV, but I know it to not be true.
Free your mind.

NorCalHal said:
Ahhh....Mr. Perception. How can I say this without being a jerk....well....I can't.
Yes...I can acknowledge that alot of folks have a "perception" of how MMJ works in the West and that they believe that is a negative.
These are the Same folks that see a dude with tattoos and a mohawk and think "loser".
Let's call them "sheeple", as they are truly sheep following the Fox news propagana machine...and believing it as true. There is no convincing them that maybe it IS working out in the West and all the negative stories are just that...negative stroies. They like to believe the pretty young girl on the news and think that what she says is the way the world really is.

What should we have done Roddy? Wait until other States in the East passed MMJ laws first then modeled after tehm? Be a long wait I'm sure.
Well, the West didn't. Western States embraced MMJ and ran with it, open the door to conversations like this. Without it, there would be no conversations about this at all.

All I can say is what Chuck D stated years ago "Don't believe the hype"
Think for yourselves. Gather enough sigs to put legislation on the ballots.
I know it is much eaiser to point to the West and put blame on them for your lack of gumption. It is a long hard fight, to say the least.

Those "sheeple" are the exact same that make passing laws difficult (even impossible for some states)! Yes, long and hard and getting harder daily.

No Hal, I don't think you understand my continued voice in this, I do applaud you states that passed this before us, but I also wish you'd have worked harder in getting dispensaries and other key sticking points in, because doing so after the fact really hurt everyone down the line from there on (even though you like to say otherwise)! There's a lot of good that was done by your "mavericks" and others behind you, no doubt, and you're happy to take credit for that, you might acknowledge that there's been bad as well.

OREGON is going to decriminalize MJ this NOV and unlike Washington State, where a citizen cannot grow, an Oregonian will be able to 'state legally' grow up to 4 plants.
someone told me Colo lets u grow 6 plants. all this without being a patient.
currently the taxes and prices are too high. cheaper to buy from Mafia. I thought that's what we want to eliminate??? go Oregon and colo. Washington, don't let them darn R's stop u. vote D. ps.............Kochs, stay out of Oregon, dirty, greedy goons.
I didn't know how corrupt Wash state is. car ins in wash told me only about half drivers have car ins...***? do your jobs cops...lay off the weed users tho. I switched to cannaoil
using quality oil like peanut, walnut, or sesame. they taste great. others don't.
5 min after a spoon of this stops craves to smoke. you are 'high' in 1 hr, and lasts for 10 hrs. I know as ive smoked or vaped (went to ER after vaping about a yr, fyi) for 44 yrs. if only I knew this 40 yrs ago. no more lung abuse...get educated people. why mess your lungs? I tried quitting 599 times while a teenager smoking...coff coff.. dumb I was. no more.

Latest posts

Back