More people selling pot as economy goes up in smoke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nvthis said:
Bottom line... Our national budget is in serious crisis. Joe Blow just cropped 12-15 pounds and his mortgage is 2 months behind and forclosure is threatening. His kids haven't seen a dentist in a year and he has two vehicles barely running. His wife is at her wits end and his sickly mother-in-law is flying in to live with them...

Just what in the hell did they think poor ol' Joe Blow was gonna do?
:eek: If my name was Joe blow i would have commited suicide already bugger getting around with a name like that while trying to work in a vacuam cleaner company :rolleyes: ! But Joe Bowl might be another story ;) ..unless i was manufactering toilets :eek: ..then i'd hold blows hand and jump of the Empire state ! Pitty 'bout the news headline though !

The Effen Gee said:
So-cal medical bud is crap brother. Crappy and overpriced.
You guy's are ruining it for everyone down there.

I did not know Medi Bud is ****....... so legalizing and controlling it through medics centres will not get rid of the criminal marijuana since theirs is much better?

yes and no.

Folks like me dont want the govts dirty hands in our industry and will refuse to work with them, as they have done with us.

...and yes, I have not seen anythng come up from LA that impressed me. Once it did and it was $500 an oz from a "Club" that charges membership fees.

Rediculous.

Weed is great medicine, but sadly....pharmies are still cheaper.

The Effen Gee said:
yes and no.

Folks like me dont want the govts dirty hands in our industry and will refuse to work with them, as they have done with us.

...and yes, I have not seen anythng come up from LA that impressed me. Once it did and it was $500 an oz from a "Club" that charges membership fees.

Rediculous.

Weed is great medicine, but sadly....pharmies are still cheaper.

well effen your welcome to come on down take over the scene we have nice areas in the valley were you dont have to worry about thugs and theres 100's of clinics in socal $$$

the menu of the club i go to

LOUIE XIII
OLD SCHOOL
707 HEAD BAND
20/50/100/195/380

LA CONFIDENTIAL

15/45/90/180/350

XXX OG
SOUR BUBBA
PURPLE FLO
15/45/90/170/325

BLACK DOMINA
COTTON CANDY X OG
BUBBA KUSH
PURE KUSH
BLUE DREAM
CHERRY AK 47
CINDARELL 99
HINDU SKUNK
GRAND DADDY
AFGHANI KUSH

15/45/90/165/299

TRAINWRECK
SATORI
15/45/90/165/275special

HAWAIIAN HAZE
OGER
10/35/70/130/250

WHITE RHINO
BLACKBERRY
10/30/60/120/225

the pretty good starts at 300 an oz 15 a gram i get the $100 quarters old school is fire

Latest posts

Back