more problems.need a babysitter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.determined

herb nerd
Reaction score
so i get a phone call from my roommate yesterday.the landlord called an switched insurance policy's from home owners to a renters plan. now the insurance company is coming next Wednesday to take pictures of the house.im stressing like crazy.i just got my grow room dialed and completely built. going to have to tear it all down. heres the worst in my opinion, 3 of my plants are done friday and the 3 og kush have 3 weeks left.my roommate wants me to store them in the car in the garage for the day with a cover over it. any opinions?

you need to find a place to put them while there at your house....dude they will smell something that far along, and who's to say they won't want pics of the garage...you don't have 1 person you can take them to for 1 day?

rent a moving truck...store it in there...then burn some food in the house like popcorn...should be pretty inexpensive since you wont be using many miles..

im considering the uhual idea.good setup.my roommate is talking putting them in the rafters in the garage.i told him no way,theres so many bugs.

uhaul dude..that way you dont involve others...and it is under lock and key.. u can get a truck here for 19.95

Could you go buy some tomatoes or squash or something ridiculous like that to stick in the grow room so you don't have to break it down?

Of course then the insurance gnome would have a fit probably if he saw all that, and he would probably still have his suspicions.

Unless it gets too hot, most anywhere will work for a day without too much stress on your plants.

I'd probably be rocking 2Dog's idea about the truck or a trailer.

Yep...2Dog nailed it!..........excellent advice!

I like that truck idea. You could always put a small heater in the back if it is freezing out. Run an extension cord stealthily through the back door and pray.

im so bummed out that i even have to do this.but the positive out of it that i cant improve the grow area,and change what i didnt like.

and clean everything!!!! perfect chance to sterilize everything.. vaume and steam carpet whatever you need to do...

I used to use garbage cans to move big plants outdoors...you can do it in broad daylight, and people just think your taking stuff to the dump

Latest posts

Back