mr nice aka shantibabas afghan haze x afghan skunk #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

thought id best document this grow on is own thinks its now day 6 but may be wrong of flowering.

in 3" pots

no crap dudes getting repotted tomorrow and showing their females now for sure.

so stay tuned folks:eek::hairpull:

pkj

Good luck Parkingjoe. Are these crosses you've done? Do you know the origin of the Afghan by chance?

Will stay in my seat and watch your grow.

hiya pot belly no i didnt do the cross myself.

its a strain i got from a friend who is a test grower for this 'NEW' cross by shantibaba erm i think.

so on with the show ps been in flower since 19th jan and not since 29th january as i said before.

pkj

hey parking joe.. nice strain der..it shud be fun to watch :p
good luck;)

yeh did finish them and they were taken down like 2+ weeks early. reason

i used the latest flush from canna and did as per label and plants were dead overnight.

big argument ensued with hydro store who sold me the canna flush-

their response.

you should never use any nutrients at the strength indicated on the label.

MAN NOW WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT-

because i expect a company who makes a product primarily or only for feeding flushing marijuana plants to have conducted tests prior to its release to the general public.

so harvest was dry about 5oz from the pair and no actual budlike calyxes just like under developed wispy buds.

but it absolutely hammered you to the floor after one joint my mates said they felt like they had lost the use of their bodies being unable to move.

apart from that ill never ever do a sativa or sativa influenced 12+ weeks flowering plant again.

lol

pkj:holysheep:

oh lol.so a skunkx haze plant does take forever to finish up then huh.i'm growin some a them freebie seeds and was tryin to find out what i can about this strain,or even if it wasnt sam the skunk man,even just the cross between skunk and haze.what can ya tell me man?-peace

hiya again aid ok so this is more or less whats what regarding mj plants

indicas usually are small and bushy compact plants that take about 6-10 weeks flowering.

sativas are usually tall lanky skinny plants that take 13+ weeks flowering.

now there are a million and one different sativa/indica crosses that are crossed for whatever reason be it shorter flowering or more buddage.

all i can tell ya about actual haze/cross i did was it took agaes to finish but was mage strong so done to full fruition it would be knockout and id say a big yeilder.

pkj

Latest posts

Back